I gasp in shock when his strong hand grasps my wrist "Wait" Gently pulling me back towards him "I can't stop thinkin bout that phone call.... I need to know why you hung up on me.. why you didn't wanna see me". A deep shaky sigh escapes my lips, my eyes sealing shut in hopes this situation will go away. I know there would have been a time he would bring it up and that I would have to explain myself, so I guess this is it. Eventually I plucked up the courage and turned to face him, looking deep into his intense blue oceans. My heart sinks down to the pit of my stomach when I see that heartbroken look in his eyes "Jonny..... I was scared" My voice breaking under the weight of my emotions. "Scared of what? ...... me?" Caressing his silky warm hands across my cheeks. "No.... Not you..... never you" Clutching at his chest for dear life. "Then what is it? cmon you can tell me" , "I knew things were changing.... especially after that phone call and That we were more than friends..... I wasn't afraid of that..... I was scared that I was going to lose what we already had.... we're such good friends and I didn't want to lose that" Sniffling up my tears as I whisper off. "Hey...... Nothing would ever come between that.... you're my friend, nothing will ever change that.... but I can't lie and say I don't feel much more for you than just friends" I allow my full body to lean into him upon hearing his words "So.... we're okay with..... being more than friends?" My eyes desperately searching his. Our hot breaths fan back and forth in the silence, until our noses rub against each other. 

Suddenly he pushes me up against the bathroom door forcing a gasp from my lips. He leans into me, pressing the skin of his lips against mine, but not kissing. He pauses in his actions and starts caressing our lips together, causing my breathing to rapidly increase. The temptation to kiss is now so high we can't see where it starts and where it ends but it's that very temptation that isn't allowing us to kiss. "Wha--what's happening" Breathing out my words against his plump lips "I don't know". "Maybe..... we could.... just do tongues?" He nods his head slightly before sliding out his tongue, prompting me to slide mine out. The tingling sensations that rose up through my body when our tongues collided was other worldly. We start gliding and smothering our tongues together, eliciting sweet moans from my mouth. The taste of cigarettes, beer and the hint of pizza on his breath, which I'm finding entirely intoxicating. Every breath I take in smells of his cologne which lures me in even more, allowing my lips to lap over his.

After time officially stopping with that kiss, we reluctantly pull away before things get too heated. "I--I better get dressed" My voice all breathy from all the excitement I've just undergone. He slightly nods his head at me, remaining silent as I make my second attempt at going into the bathroom, closing the door over behind me. 

Jon's POV 

I watched as she went in the bathroom, my eyes never leaving her (god, she's so sexy, I want her so much, but I need to control myself) I thought to myself. I look at the door noticing she didn't close it all the way, I can still see her, I shouldn't watch but I cant help myself, my eyes widen as the dress falls to the floor revealing her slender body, her perfectly smooth curves. I bite my lip and turn away, clenching my fist, trying to ease the throbbing in my jeans. I stood there until I heard the bathroom door shut, I turn round to see her standing there, she looks up to me with her bashful gaze "So...." she whispered, "so....Is that better?" gesturing to her clothes, "Y-Yes, Thankyou, I didn't want to be the only one overdressed" she giggled out her words, A soft laugh escaped my mouth "cmon, lets go see the others" I stated as I led her to the door.

In the next room sat Lizzie, Steve and Joe on one bed and the other band members in the other, Beer bottles latched to their hands like toddlers to milk bottles . Joe laughed at our entrance "So uhh, What took you so long Jonny?" cocking his eyebrow at me, "Seriously, I just had some trouble with my dress" Chrissy explained bashfully while fidgeting with her hands, "Jonny couldn't get it off ya fast enough huh?" Steve stated with a mischievous smile, "Alright, Alright, knock it off guys" I rebutted as I threw my hands up. I offered Chrissy a seat by gesturing to the couch, she accepted with a nod, "You want a beer darlin?" I politely quizzed, "yes please" she replied with a smile. "So Chrissy, you're a singer?" Steve submitted in surprise, "Yeah, I've just started my job at the bar but I've been singing for a while, I also play piano--" She was cut off by Lizzie who blurted out "She can dance too!!", She was then bombarded with questions by the band "So what do you play on piano?" "how long you played piano for?" "What kinda dancing?", hardly having a chance to answer I defended her "Woahh, leave the poor girl alone", She thanked me with a smile "I've been playing piano since I was 7, I play all sorts really, a lot of jazz and I do a little ballet, Ballroom,..........and some exotic, so I'm pretty flexible" she responded, not breaking a sweat, We gazed at her in awe, mouths partially open "So you're a woman of many talents" Joe exclaimed in amazement, "I'll tell you what, Jonny wouldn't mind a private show of you dancing" Steve stated as he pointed over to me.....