I immediately jolted out my seat to go find her, my feet almost going too fast for my body. I made my way to a back room where she was sitting, I stood in the door way gazing at her fixing her stocking, sliding them up her smooth ample thighs. "Hey there little Rose" I hinted just above a whisper, a smirk on my lips. A gasp escaped her lips as she jumped up from her seat "JON, OMG!! you scared me, what are you doing here?", "Sorry, I came to see you sing remember, you asked me last night?" raising my brows a little, hoping she'd remember "Oh right... of course...Ummm....about last night....How did we get back to my apartment?" Her face filled with unanswered questions, I giggle a little and shuffle on my feet "You both passed out so I asked the bartender where you lived, seeing as you work here then we all got a cab and took you both home, hope you don't mind, I couldn't just leave you guys here", "Oh I'm sorry, I must have had a lot to drink.....Thankyou though" smiling softly up at me. There was a moment silence while we tried to think of what to say. I suddenly blurted out "Great show by the way, you're amazing".

Christiana's POV  

I looked him up and down, his tight jeans wrapped round his perfectly toned legs, a t-shirt and leather jacket, his fluffy lion mane falling perfectly round his face. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear hearing his words, his touch is electrifying "you really think so?" I whispered through my bashfulness. His hands grasping my waist "yeahh, I know the guys thought so too, we couldn't believe it" his husky tones tickling me. We continued staring into each others eyes, the sound of out of touch by Daryl Hall blaring through the speakers, an ocean of blue glistening in his eyes. He licked his soft plump lips as we slowly inched forward, his hot breath tickling my face, our noses gently rubbing together.

 *BANG* the door swinging open caught our attention to which we jumped back from each other "hey man, that's where you went, hey Chrissy, great voice" exclaimed Steve, followed by  Lizzie "We aren't interrupting are we?" the guys quizzed, looking between Jon and me with a smirk on their faces "No No No, we were just....talkin" Jon quickly made excuses "yeah yeah, sure" exclaimed Steve, throwing Jon a wink "You guys wanna get outta here? go back to the hotel and have some drinks?" Steve quizzed while gesturing to Lizzie and me, I can't believe they want to hang out with us but thought I'd just go with it. Just stay calm and act cool I told myself "yeah sure, don't suppose I could change there?" I queried while waving the fabric of my dress, A smirk grew on his face as he looked my dress up and down making my cheeks turn a shade of scarlet "yeah, of course honey" he replied with a flirty gaze. 

We made our way back to the hotel, the others went in Steve's room while Jon took me in another room " you can get changed in the bathroom over there, I'll wait in here" his husky tones pronounced as he gestured to the door at the other side of the room. I slumped my bag down on the counter in the bathroom letting out a deep sigh, I dug out my denim skirt and top. I reached my arm to my back trying to undo the clasps on my dress, after an unsuccessful attempt I shyly came out the bathroom "Hey sup?" he queried after seeing me still in my dress, "c-could you undo my dress at the back, pplease" I stuttered, my shy gaze meeting his "of course honey, ill undress you" he smirked at me with a wink. I cocked my eyebrow at him while placing my fists on my hips "not like that Rockstar, just so I can get changed... I mean it Jonny", "okay okay, I know" he exclaimed lifting his hands in defence. I turned around, my back facing him, swiping my hair to the side for easy access, he inched towards me, placing his velvet fingers on my bare shoulders, then slowly gliding them down the back of my neck, gasping at his touch, leaving my skin tingling. He gently undone each clasp, working his way down my back until he reached the last, the soft material fell away revealing my bare back. His velvet touch glided down my spine leaving me shivering under his warmth. He suddenly stopped, a quiet whine escaped my lips as he pulled his hands away . I turned to him, my heart racing "Thankyou" my voice all breathy, my hands keeping my dress covering my chest. He bites his lip as his eyes lustfully looking at me up and down, he gives me a slight nod and I make my way towards the bathroom.