Introducing the Characters

Samantha Morales known as ma-SAM-ma.

  Yon ang bansag sakanya dahil talak na lang lagi ng talak sa school. At ubod sa katarayan

But.....

      She possesses a rare beauty that everyone tends to adore. She's beautiful and keen enough on her own way. She's the President, Treasurer, P.I.O and excluding being secretary,  para sa kanya papangit lang sya pag magiging secretary sya.

We all know that being secretary is not an easy duty that's why she never tried to get this position. For her  life is very earnest,  she never stresses her self , just like joining parties, hanging out to somewhere,  party all night with friends,  instead of doing this such things she just find her own leisure for not getting bored,  she loved to read books and took a sleep when its 7:00 o'clock to lessen her stress of course. She hated much to see an ugly duckling,  a hag and to a such horrible face. That's why she imposes a rule wherein no one ugly are allowed to enter on Haggard University. Her Father owns the school that's why,  she's the one is obliged to control the policies and rules implementing in this school. Indeed so.

Meanwhile,

Carlo Fernandez is a simple guy with a simple face that will conquer the stoic heart of Sam. Isa siyang dakilang ex-seminarian sa simbahan. Mapilyo at sobrang mapang-asar kaya sa loob ng isang taon, hindi na nakayanan ng mga father superior nila ang ugaling pinapakita nito, kahit sobrang nanghihinayang ang mga pari roon dahil sa aking galing na ipinapakita niya in terms of reading and relating the holy scriptures in our lives. 

The question is,

    Who is Carlo Fernandez in the life of Samantha Morales,  siya kaya ang sisira ng pinakatago-tagong sekreto nito o siya ba ang magpapabago sa inner side ni Sam?

Unless otherwise sasagotin niyo na lang ang katanungang ito.

Do you like to change your face?? Because do you want to get Fame and adore everybody.

Wanna look your face on the mirror and try to look who you are and what you are.

Are you able to undergone surgery???

If you cannot....

We'll.  . . . . . . .

Don't attempt to enroll in Haggard University.

As easy as that :)