I turned around with a huff and finished making the eggs to finish assembling the sandwiches. I placed a plate in front of Reyn and slid mine beside his before rounding the island to sit next to him. I watched him as he took a large bite, his eyes widening.

"Dani, baby, this is so good." His voice was heavy with wonder.

"You really think so?" I beamed at his praise.

"I think I can eat this for the rest of my days."

I laughed and bit into my own sandwich dancing in my chair happily.

"When do you wanna go get your things, hmm?" He asked between mouthfuls.

"Can we go after we eat?" I looked up at him.

"Of course, princess." His finger reached down to bop my nose.

After we finished eating, we got dressed and headed out. I wore my skirt from the day before over Daddy's shirt that I slept in last night. I knew he loved it when I wore his clothes with my own and I loved being wrapped in his scent wherever I went.

"You know, this is the first time I'm seeing your apartment and it's to take some of your things to mine." He mused as we walked through the door to my apartment.

"You wouldn't mind if I keep my place, would you?" I queried. We hadn't clarified the exact arrangements other than me staying with him.

"I know this is all happening pretty fast. If you want to keep your place until you're more comfortable, I wouldn't mind. We could also just take your essentials. The rest we can bring over as needed." He turned to me. "What do you think?"

"Sounds perfect."

"I know, baby." He winked. I gagged and squeaked when he leaned over and nipped my jaw.

Daddy took a seat on my bed and watched as I stuffed my favorite clothes into a small suitcase. I placed my shoes into a separate bag. All my skincare products in the bathroom were shoved into a travel pouch. I figured I'd just buy another set of the cheaper items like my soaps and shampoos to keep at his place. Lastly, I grabbed my tote bag with my study essentials and a few additional things off my desk.

"I think that's everything," I noted to the man who was now sprawled out on my bed, his eyes closed, and his hands folded behind his head. He opened an eye and quirked an eyebrow at the sound of my voice.

"Already? That was quick."

"Geez, keep up Reyn." I retorted cheekily flicking my hair back and looking at him over my shoulder. I had figured this would take an hour, but I was done in just a few minutes. Maybe I was too used to packing for trips; the packing list I had saved on my phone made the process a whole lot easier.

I did have a habit of overestimating the time it would take to do things. But that usually offered me the gift of extra free time and I wasn't going to complain about that.

His response was interrupted by the chiming of my phone. I grabbed it off the bed to see I had an Instagram notification. Thinking it was Tess sending me a post, I slid the notification to open the app. Instead, it opened the requests page. I quirked my head, like a confused puppy.

Hi, Dania. It's been a while.

I looked at the username to see a random string of characters. A crease formed between my brows. Maybe it was a prank because this was clearly a throwaway account.

"What is it, baby?" Daddy sat up alert and looked at me.

"I just got this strange DM request." I tilted the screen towards him.