The two students became curious with his words as he walked behind the desk to the computer. After the man typed a few times he showed the screen to the two students, who looked at it curiously.
A video played, showing their interaction without any audio up until the moment the man walked into the room.

" So... Ms. Hwang, I would like your telling of yesterday first." Mr. Kim began as he turned the screen back around type something else.
" Yesterday, before lunch Wonpil sexually assaulted me in the lecture hall before Yuhkei came to class... My uh later... Performance... Um... Happened after he touched me in a way I didn't like nor would allow and I had the right to defend myself." Valerie stated before pointing to the male," Plus, you saw the video of him attacking me for defending myself!"
The teacher nodded with a hum before looking over at the student she was accusing," And... You... Why do you believe you were 'wrongfully' attacked."
" Sir, I was being nice to her! She's a new student, she's lonely, without any friends or social standing. Who am I to not help a classmate in need?" The man questions, making Valerie roll her eyes," Then when I introduced myself she accused me of touching her by punching me!"
" I met him yesterday!" Valerie called his bullshit.
The teacher nodded on, pretending to listen to Wonpil's words as he pulled out his phone," The funny part about technology these days... They show everything."
" Everything?" Wonpil questioned, clearly worried.
" Everything." The teacher confirmed with a smirk to show a video taken by a student who witnessed the situation from before he did it, planning it rather.

" Should I?" Wonpil questioned in the camera, speaking with the person behind it," I mean, she's smoking but people are still buzzing from what happened over the weekend."
" Dude, this could cause a catfight if she's into it. Go do it, it'll be the 20th girl this year alone."
" I know... I'll go take her to lunch and do it on the way."

" I take it that the camera is lying too?" The teacher questioned," There was probably dialogue before that but we didn't get that..."
" What the fuck? He ratted me out?" Wonpil hissed out," I let that little shit on the team when he sucked!"
" That isn't the issue here Mr. Kim." Mr. Kim states before turning to Valerie," I'll deal with him... You can go back to your seat."

Valerie nodded to the teacher before standing and leaving the room to enter the lecture hall which, after bustling with noise the moment the two got into trouble, went dead silent the moment she came out. Her eyes locked on Yuhkei's frame out of the corner of her view, allowing her to walk up the stairs of the lecture hall's seating rows next to the black-haired male who was watching her closely.

It was only when Valerie turned to look at the man before he spoke to her," So I take it you're not in trouble..."
" Yeah... I'm waiting for Wonpil to get punished." Valerie spoke as she breathed out and took out her supplies for class. As she adjusted herself she put her bag and coat down on the chair on the left chair beside her," So... Low-key fought with him again. May have hit him in the throat with the same move prior?"
" Actually?" Yuhkei questioned as he raised an eyebrow at the girl, though his wide smile proved he was excited to know.
" Should I ask Mr. Jaehyun for the video?" Valerie questioned to answer his own," Would he even give it to me you think?"
" You should totally try." The male nodded in agreement before looking to where the male in question stood.

Their teacher was standing outside the door of the office Mr. Kim and Wonpil were in. His ear seemed to be close to the door with his phone screen in his hand to look at something.

Valerie instantly assumed it was the video inside the room due to the lack of audio on the video that they saw. So while the man was mid-listening to the door, Yuhkei's loud voice boomed to call the teacher over.