preview chapter 8

"Hello Yoongi", Hoseok purred, making Taehyung confused from how they could know each other but from the icy cold expression on his best friend's face, he assumed that the two males weren't on good terms or didn't talk that often each other or even could be in some kind of rivalry. Funny thing for him as he didn't know that he was practically the source for the tense atmosphere suddenly coming up in between them.

"Hoseok.", Yoongi shortly greeted the other before claiming the seat to Taehyung's opposite side, not even smiling at the blue haired male who fixed his round sparkly glasses, smiling shyly at his best friend who ignored him.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work to do?", Yoongi spat coldly before grabbing the cup of coffee in front of Taehyung, taking a sip.

"Hyung that was mine...", Taehyung protested faintly but shut up when he saw the glare thrown into his direction by Yoongi, Hoseok following the interaction completely amused him. His best spy, whipped for this cute college boy now what a fucking coincidence. This boy also being their rival leader's future husband.

"So, Taehyung, are you perhaps in a relationship?", that question, that one damned question made Yoongi choke on the coffee he stole from Taehyung, eyes wide when he stared at his mischievous smiling boss. Who was only looking at Yoongi while Taehyung was fiddling with his fingers, pink on his cheeks while he was cutely stumbling over his words.

"C'mon, don't be shy little one", Hoseok smiled at the shy blushing cutie he might lost his heart to.

"Well uh it's complicated", Taehyung scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly at Hoseok. He felt drawn to Hoseok who looked so intimidating with his nose piercing and tattoos but was so sweet towards him. He only knew him for a few moments but he already liked him... how weird...

"Complicated? Care to elaborate?", Hoseok asked curiously, leaning towards Taehyung, the boy blushing adorably.

"U-uh well", he started, remembering the way Jungkook looked at him with such hatred, such disgust that it left him shrinking in his seat. He didn't want to marry this horrible man who hated him so bad and tried to get rid of him... who was flirting with him but also pushed him away... fully confusing poor Taehyung's mind.

"I actually don't wanna talk about my non existent love life with a stranger", Taehyung finally mumbled hesitantly before shyly looking at Hoseok. The male internally was fuming in anger, wanting to punch Jeon Jungkook for being so insensitive with this gorgeous boy who has looked so broken and hurt out of the sudden by the mentioning of his love life, him obviously being uncomfortable and sad. Hoseok wanted to make this brat regret ever hurting Taehyung's feelings.

Their gangs were actually 'partners' but Hoseok hated ONYX since forever, their families being in clinch when he found out that his aunt, his beloved aunt has been kidnapped and brutally murdered by one of ONYX' members and Hoseok couldn't forgive them for this horrible betrayal, craving revenge like nothing else.

"If you go out with me, we can get to know each other more", Hoseok cheekily said, noticing that Yoongi by his side was fuming in anger. And he loved to see the little male suffer for not telling him such important information.

"Are you flirting with me?", the blue haired male asked with raised eyebrows, fixing his glasses.

"Indeed I am. So what do you say, Cutie?", Hoseok smiled widely and Taehyung thought to himself before smiling brightly, 'screw it, this guy's hot so why not'.

"Sure. Gimme your number and maybe I'll consider it", Taehyung smirked before giggling to himself, handing Hoseok with a cheeky but pure excited expression a sticky note.

"This is the cutest flirt I ever had", Hoseok laughed before writing down his number.

"Tae, um can you get me another cup of coffee?", Yoongi stiffly asked and the boy nodded with wide eyes.

"Since you completely drink mine all alone", he commented flatly before standing up. The same second, Yoongi turned to Hoseok.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing right now, huh?!", he angrily hissed at Hoseok who only chuckled amused.

"What am I doing, Suga?", he used his gang name on purpose, making Yoongi sigh.

"Okay, listen I know I might have told you about him and Jeon's relationship but-"

"There's no fucking but, Min! You're a part of my gang, my spy and when something important like this happens, you inform me about it! This will have consequences, I hope you're aware of this", Hoseok growled, entire behavior changing, now being cold and demeanor. This was not the kind type he liked to show people he wanted to manipulate.

Innocent people like Taehyung.

"Don't fucking flirt with him! You might only care about your gang and your reputation but he's my best friend and I won't let you drag him into all this fucked up shit. He doesn't love Jeon and neither does Jeon so don't try to use Taehyung because he has nothing to do with it!", Yoongi exclaimed heated, making Hoseok lift his brows.

"Do you... perhaps have feelings for him, Suga? Or am I imagining things?"

"And if I have? Then it's not your fucking business. Stay away from him. Or I'll make you."

~

Elaboratae