-The Labyrinth-

Mothra looked worryingly at the place up ahead that her and everyone else had to go through before the next world... the black labyrinth that was the worshipping temples...

She wasn't the only one who was scared of going in there, as Zachary looked at the temple ahead with a look of worry and fear on his face. He knew full well that the creatures inside the labyrinth were dangerous, as well as strong enough to take down Mothra if she wasn't careful.

"So... we have to go through here to get to the rest of Entropy?" Anguirus asked, frightened.

"Unfortunately so." Mothra responded as she landed on the ground to rest for a bit, "If we aren't careful, then the raptors will tear us to shreds in minutes. So we need to be quick, but as quiet as possible not to alert them, because once one of them know we're there, the rest know as well." She explained as the rest of the group looked at the black labyrinth in worry.

Solomon knew how viscous the raptors were when they were after a foe, as he had seen a few other kaiju get torn to shreds and killed in minutes before his own eyes. Red didn't even hire them, they just did all that Red wanted them to do all on their own, and he just let them do their own thing.

For whatever reason, the raptors inside the labyrinth worshipped Red like some sort of God, and gave him "offerings", which were usually the bodies of whatever kaiju they had recently killed, which Solomon always found to be disgusting.

"Hey, Mothra?" Godzilla mumbled.

"Yes, Goji?"

"Do you have to go through that dangerous temple? I mean, I'm sure you don't have to-"

Anguirus sighed in annoyance. There Godzilla went again, fussing about Mothra of all kaiju. "Mothra this, Mothra that," Anguirus thought in a mocking tone, "why does he even care so much about Mothra, when she's likely to die, anyway?!"

"What if-"

"Goji..."

"But, Mothra-"

"Goji!" Mothra shouted.

"W- what?"

Mothra sighed, "Look, I appreciate you looking out for me, but it's gotten a little bit much. You don't need to protect me from every little thing. If you protect me from every threat, then I'll never know how to fight off anything. So, please, stop worrying so much about me, let me fight on my own."

"But I do admit, I don't really think I could survive the raptors in the state that I'm in now, so we have to find some way to go around the temple..." Mothra explained.

"Okay, if Mothra isn't going in the labyrinth, then who is?" Zachary asked, slightly annoyed since they were just stalling at this point instead of moving when they were supposed to.

"I'll go." Solomon said, raising his hand. "I'm much stronger then Mothra, so Godzilla doesn't have to worry about me one bit."

"Okay, who else?"

Anguirus raised his hand, and Face shouted out, "I'll go! I'll go with you!"

"Okay, good, me, Solomon, Anguirus, and Face are going in the labyrinth. Anyone else?" Zachary asked.

"Nah, I'll stay here to protect Mothra and Melissa while you loosers go in-" Godzilla began, before Mothra smacked him in the back of his head with one of her wings.

"You do not call your friends loosers!" Mothra scolded, before Godzilla sighed, "Just... go in the labyrinth and try to make it out alive, while me, Mothra, and Melissa try to find a way around the place." He muttered.