-The Start Of The Hunt-

Even though it was the middle of the night and pitch black outside with the only light being the glow of the moon and Zach, Zachary and all of the monsters had to hurry and leave Extus before Red could catch them.

Melissa, knowing full well that Red was coming after them, decided to come along to give everyone protection when they needed it most.

Solomon knew it was a bad idea to move in the middle of the night, but it was better to do it earlier then wait until the next day. Red never hunted in the day, since it was hard for him to hide and his eyes were sensitive to very bright light, so the Hellbeast hunted for prey in the darkness of the night.

"Come on, hurry!" Solomon shouted as he flew overhead, leading everyone to another teleportation station that would take them to Entropy, where they would hide until they came up with a plan on how they could defeat Red.

Godzilla and Mothra ran alongside each other, while Angirus let Zach hang onto his back as he ran on all fours- as Zachary had run out of energy to run the entire way,- and Melissa and Face glided above the ground, floating as they followed.

A sense of dread filled everyone as they continued to rush toward the teleportation station on the other side of Extus.

"Oh no..." Melissa murmured as a sense of fear came upon her.

As the feeling of dread grew stronger and stronger, Zachary noticed a faint and large shadow looming over him, before he looked up at the clouds, carefully studying them, searching if the Hellbeast was up in the clouds, flying above.

He searched for a few minutes, only to see nothing up there through the clouds.

Although Zachary couldn't see Red, he could just feel that the Hellbeast was staring right into his soul as he flew above, before the feeling slowly faded away, as the shadow disappeared.

"Huh... I guess he decided that he didn't want to follow us anymore-" Zachary chuckled, before a sudden barrage of burning hot needles came falling from the cloud filled sky.

"Oh God- Duck!" Zachary shouted in panic, as Angirus threw Zach off on his back, and used himself to shield Zachary, while Melissa used her shield ability to create a protective dome around everyone else.

Everyone huddled together, while Godzilla and Mothra held on closest to each other, while Angirus almost got his tail burnt off by the needles.

As Zachary looked up at the sky, he could see movement in the clouds, as a deep bellow was heard, and everyone was filled with dread.

Red seemed to be flying away, when Zachary saw that he turned around, speeding up. The Hellbeast wasn't done yet. Of course he wasn't, it was only round one.

Fear filled Zachary as he realized this. He quickly turned to everyone under the dome, "He's coming back! Prepare yourselves!" He warned, as his body began glowing a bright purple from the immense fear he was experiencing.

Another loud bellow was heard, this time even louder, as Red flew around them, another barrage of burning needles raining from the sky as everyone took cover. Some of the needles hit Melissa's shield, and bounced back at the Hellbeast as he flew around them once more, as a few of the needles hit Angirus's back and arms, giving him painful burns.

Angirus yelped in pain as the burns from the needles got worse and worse the longer they were toutching his skin, but refused to move and stop shielding Zachary from Red.

Another loud bellow was heard, even louder then the last, as the Hellbeast seemed to start becoming enraged, as his eyes began glowing and his chest became burning hot as it glowed a bright orange.