Chapter 2:Graduation!

Third person POV:

Clarke had woken up extra excited. After all it was graduation day and she was going to be finished with the complete dream and total nightmare of high school.

Clarke POV:
I had gotten up an hour early and started to get my stuff ready because how the heck could I possibly go back to sleep I'm graduating today!! Today was the last day I walk through those red double doors for the last time... Suddenly the realization hit me like a ton of bricks... All of my memories, the pointless arguments and fights between friends, restless nights spent studying for upcoming exams, field trips around the world, even teasing Mr.Jaha our social studies teacher for his lack of hair, even locker 574 I've had that same locker since freshman year it even has my initials that I engraved into it shortly after becoming friends with octavia.

Flashback:
"Come on Clarke it's not like they can expel us! It's just some harmless teenage fun" Octavia pleas as herself and Clarke make their way to the blonde girls locker. "Okay O!" Clarke gives in after getting tired of hearing Octavia beg for ten minutes. "But.." Clarke states and Octavia gets visibly less exited as they are now standing in front of her locker. "If  we get in trouble for YOU carving my initials into the locker it is on YOU. Understood?" Octavia's face lights up as she nods as quickly as possible as she practically shouts " OMG thank you thank you thank you!!!!" "O! Your welcome but don't get us caught before you've even got the chance to do something." I scowl. She quickly covers her mouth with her hand and gets to work on carving the initials C.G into the locker.
End of flashback

I had only realized I was going to be late when I heard my mother calling me snapping me out of my thoughts and flashbacks. "Clarke sweetheart we are gonna be late for your graduation if you take five minutes longer!" Shoot she was right so, skipping breakfast and making sure I had the necessities to get through the graduation I practically bust out the front door and hop into one of moms cars that she pulled up front. Once inside she hit the gas and we were on our way.

Luckily we had gotten there on time before principal Kane had started his speech. My mother gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before slipping away into the silence and darkness of the auditorium. I headed towards the choir room because there was a slim hallway that would spit you out right by the far left of the stage. My friends and I were sharing all our emotions with one another talking about how exited and sad we were and what we were planning to do with our lives. But throughout the discussion we had all promised to stay in contact with one another at least once a year. As people started getting called I was getting more nervous by the second. I couldn't tell if I was ready to burst into tears or start laughing with joy because I made it. In the meantime to distract my self from my now sweaty palms I walked to the mirror that was in the concert choir room and I practiced the speech I had wrote the night before.
I wanted to take.." No that wasn't right. I thought to myself. I wanted to thank all of the teachers and staff who gave an absolutely amazing high school experience and.." My thoughts trailed off as I heard the janitor Kano calling my name ever so softly saying it was time to go on. Welp here goes nothing...

I walk onto the stage as my name is called my principle Kane the stage lights a little bright but nothing we hadn't rehearsed before this moment. Principle Kane said a few new cue words about me and I knew it was my turn to talk when he said "and now Clarke will share some of her favorite experiences with us at Polis high." "Hello, my name is Clarke Griffin and I had the greatest time here at Polis high.." I then proceeded to talk about my years there and what tips were my favorite and the friends that I made. Eventually I walked off the stage and was met with way to many kisses and hugs from mom to Octavia and everyone in between I felt like time had stopped at that moment. Everything was perfect all I gotta say is it was one hell of a graduation.
________________________________
A/N: 779 words.