He said to me that our capability will not be revealed in his time of leadership. It will be revealed when it is my time to lead. That's why my dad is just strengthening our group. So that when I lead there would not be any more problem.

"You really won't spill Huh? " Thomas said and he burned my skin again

"AHH!" I felt pain again. I'd rather feel pain than to put my family in danger. I know they are looking for me right now.

My mom must be worried sick. But if I die I'll be okay. Knowing that my family is okay. I swore to myself that I will protect my family even if I die doing so.

Thomas just kept on burning my skin. All I could hear was my screams. Then I fainted.

Truth to be told but I'm glad that I would faint. I know it sounds bad but at least I couldn't feel pain anymore.

Next day I wasn't fed.

I've been here for 3 days.

I woke up to the sound of a screaming boy. I looked up and I saw AA hitting that little kid with a whip.

"AA! STOP THAT WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!? " I couldn't help but shout I could feel tears in my eyes but I blinked a lot to prevent them from falling.

AA didn't day anything. I kept on telling him to stop but he turned deaf. I could see the little kids blood spread on the floor.

The boys eyes were half closed. Then I saw AA with a gun. My eyes widened.

"NO AA DONT DO IT. THE KID DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG! AA STO-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I heard a gunshot.

Then I saw the boy laying on the ground. Without movement. I was terrified. I was yearning for my mom's warmth. I wanted to call her but I know she won't come. It's not the she won't but she can't.

Now I know at that time.

I am alone.

"AA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT BEING! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL" I shouted as tears were falling in my face.

He didn't say anything. He just smirked and walk out. I could still see the boys body.

Still lifeless.

My body was now shaking in fear. How could AA do that? After a few minutes a guy picked up the boys body and carried it outside.

Then Uncle Thomas entered the room. With 5 different children. I was scared on what he was going to do.

"Still won't spill Kanawut? " My uncle asked. As he waves a gun. He is meters away from me. Before I could answer I heard 5 gunshots I closed my eyes as I was startled by the noise.

Once I opened my eyes I saw 5 lifeless bodies on the ground.

"NO! YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! THEY ARE CHILDREN!" I shouted loud as I can.

I am still weak from the torturing they did to me. But everything felt numb. As I already saw 6 kids murdered in front of me. In just one day.

Then Thomas chuckles. "You want to be next Kanawut" He said as he was walking closer to me. "NO! PLEASE! DONT I'M BEGGING YOU! " i said sobbing.

Thomas was pointing the gun towards me.

Maybe now he found me useless. As he knew that I won't spill anything anymore.