9 | Hate Being Dirty

Mew's pov

Me and my men were ready to attack but then suddenly we heard the door being slammed. And saying that I was shocked was an understatement.

I saw Gulf walking confidently like he was in a runaway. And damn his baby looked good.

 And damn his baby looked good

Wait. Why is he here? And why is he alone? My thoughts were interrupted as someone spoke .

"Well well well I didn't expect you to be here. Especially alone. Still not using you brain Kanawut?" Kaownah said walking towards Gulf.

"Well me using my brain would be useless especially when it comes to you. I bet your brain can't function now oh wait you don't have one." Gulf said smirking and walking towards the dumb man.

Damn my baby's a savage

Then suddenly as Gulf took a step forward all Kaownahs men were pointing their guns to Gulf. I was ready to attack but I heard my baby speaking.

"Oh I see you've chosen death" Gulf said coldly while looking at the men whose gun pointing at him.

What is my baby doing?!

I'm feeling uneasy and Bright tried to calm me down and nope it's not working.

"Really Kanawut you say that in my territory? My men surrounded by you? " Kaownah said while pulling his gun out and pointed it to Gulf.

"Well I wouldn't be here if you didn't attack my men Kaownah" Gulf said standing still and glaring at Kaownah.

Wait his men got attacked too?

Kaownah laughed and looked at Gulf "Your group is such an easy target Kanawut" Kaownah said smirking and still pointing the gun at Gulf.

"You'll regret attack our group Kaownah. You decided to start a war all around the other groups yet you still don't have enough power." Gulf said while walking towards him.

" Talk about power Kawanut your at the bottom at the food chain waiting to get eaten. Oh one more step Kanawut you'll be full of bullets"

As Kaownah said that I immediately panicked and stood up from my position and attempted to go inside but bright stopped me and told me to trust Gulf.

Damn it!

"Really?" Gulf said and he took a step forward. And as he did that we heard silenced gunshots in a blink of an eye all of Kaownahs men were in the ground laying lifelessly. Blood were painted around the floor. Only Kaownah left standing and he started shaking and dropped his gun.

What. The. Fuck.

I looked at Bright who was also confused and still processing with what's happening.

"Well have anything to say Kaownah?" Gulf said coldly and it sent shivers to the Dark Shadows.

"W-what the fuck did you do?!" Kaownah yelled still shaking. " I told you to not start a war that you can't win. If you didn't attack our base you would still have your men!" Gulf said raising his voice.