"Of course...Burak."

He smiled down at her. "What's your name, by the way, oh 'Mother to Stormy'?" he asked, making Ayedah laugh with his joke. "I wanted to ask when we met at the vet- out of courtesy, of course- but you had already gone inside. And I don't want to address you as just your cat's mother." Ayedah opened her mouth to reply, trying not to laugh, but then Ozge rushed over like a hurricane.

"Ayedahhhh!" She exclaimed, nearly throwing Burak aside, despite how much smaller she was than him. She completely ignored his existence as she focused on her friend. "Well? How'd it go?" she demanded. "Did..did you get in?" Ayedah tore her attention away from Burak and turned to Ozge, a smile on her face. "I'm in," she said, grabbing her friend's hand. Ozge screamed in joy and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you." "All thanks to you, Ozge," said Ayedah happily, hugging her friend back tightly.

"Eh-hem."

Ozge broke away from Ayedah and looked up to see Burak, who had an confused yet amused expression on her face, and grinned at him. "Oh, hi, Celik." "Hi, Ozge," greeted Burak. "Er..do you mind introducing me to your friend?" Ozge smiled at him, and placed her hands on Ayedah's shoulders. "Burak, meet Ayedah Harraz, my best friend and now, one of our new screenwriters." Burak's blue eyes widened. "Wait- writer?" "Yes, of course. Why do you think she is here, investigative journalism?" joked Ozge, and she raised her eyebrows at him. "Though even if she was, I doubt you'd notice- you seem to have noticed her mere presence as a person before wondering about what she's doing here or why." Burak went pink and turned away, muttering, "No, of course not. Though of course when I first saw you here on set I thought you were a new actress-" "Oh, I'm far from that," stammered Ayedah, blushing. "I doubt I'd be able to act if my life depended on it." "Oh the modest lies," tutted Ozge. "I still remember all our role play as kids, you weren't too bad." "You were better," protested Ayedah stubbornly, making Ozge roll her eyes. "Come on, Ozge- you were the one to become a working actress after all, and I'm still jobless."

"Not anymore," grinned Ozge. Ayedah blinked and finally remembered that she had just been employed, and she smiled again. "Oh yes- er, excuse my clogged memory," she joked embarrassedly. Burak smiled at her along with Ozge. "Though I agree with Ozge that you definitely could act, I do think that you will do a good job screenwriting for us."

Ayedah smiled at him. "Thank you," she said, blushing softly. "Come on," said Ozge, and attempted to drag Ayedah along with her "I want to bring you to meet everyone else." "Well then, er...I will see you soon, Burak," Ayedah said in parting, as Ozge seemed adamant on taking her off his hands. "See you...Ayedah," he said back. "Welcome to the crew of Kurulus Osman." Ayedah chuckled softly and gave Burak Celik a last, courteous smile before following her friend.

"Ayedah..." murmured Burak under his breath, before smiling softly and walking off toward the stables again to see the horses.

----------

"He seems nice," said Ayedah. "He is," said Ozge, silently noticing how flustered her friend was. "He's very quiet normally, and keeps to himself... though according to Yigit he's a chatterbox once you get to know him. But he's alright and friendly, he spends most of his time with Yigit though- or Amor, that's the horse he trains on." "Cute name," grinned Ayedah. "He gives his pets cute names...is he much like his character?" "Sometimes he is like Goktug, from what I see of him," said Ozge, a thoughtful expression upon her face. "How do you know about his pets' names? You two just met."

Ayedah blushed. "He's the guy I bumped into at the vet," she said. "The one who could've possibly destroyed your pretty face with the door?" gasped Ozge. "I'm going to have some words with-" "It's okay!" interrupted Ayedah, slightly panicked. "He apologized, a little too many times for my liking but he did." Ozge relaxed, and smiled. "So he made conversation with you about your pets when you first met?" "Yeah," replied Ayedah, and chuckled. "He was friendly- I didn't recognize him at first because of his mask. But I did catch his eyes." She suddenly felt quite warm around the neck, and cleared her throat. Ozge didn't notice, as she was deep in thought. "Well, even though I'm not very close to him, I can assure you that though he is similar to Goktug, he is nowhere near as bad-tempered as Kongar."