Killua and Gon opened their mouth and wowed.

"Next," the man looked at the female doll carefully, "A wonderful entirely hand made doll... It's in good shape, and the fact that the wrapping and content are entirely intact gives it value. I'll give you 300,000 jenis for it."

Once again the boys opened their mouth in amazement, Nijika on the other hand nodded slightly.

The man suddenly picked up the wooden sculpture Nijika was able to get, "As for this one..."

Nijika suddenly frowned as she saw the look of the man's face change slightly before going back to normal.

'That's not something a regular person will do....' The female thought to herself with narrows eyes.

"I'm sorry, but this one isn't worth that much..."

Nijika blocked out the man's words as she carefully observed his body language and facial expressions.

Her eyes twitched as she noticed the man kept looking up right... A habit many people had when they were nervous or lying.

"Aww, only 1,500 jenis?" Gon whined, snapping the female out of her thoughts.

As Killua and Gon discussed with each other Nijika continued to observe this man.

'I'm not trusting him anymore, at the beginning he seemed sincere but, after he saw the wooden sculpture he suddenly became enthusiastic and rather desperate.... His eyes darting, his hands twitching and abnormal amount of sweating when the air conditioner is perfectly working...' Nijika thought to herself as she made mental notes in her mind.

The female suddenly jumped up and became immediately guarded at the large voice echoing through the room.

"Don't move! And leave that piece of wood where it is!" A man with funky eyebrows yelled as he pointed his index finger at the man who held the wooden sculpture.

The three children and the man look at the new person in surprise.

The man with short brown haired looked at four of them with a stern look, "Don't be tricked children! For the painting and doll, the prices were honest, but for the wood he's cheating you."

The silver haired female scoffed and flipped her hair over her shoulder, "I know, it's quite obvious." She spoke in her natural tone surprising the store owner and the man who suddenly enter the conversation.

'Her character changed!' The man both thought as Killua and Gon both sweat dropped at their friends action.

"His eyes were darting out of nervousness while his hands twitch every second. And even if he's a portly man, he's perspiring at an unusual amount in an air conditioned room," Nijika explained to her two male friends who had a look of surprise on their face.

'Damn, I was so amazed by the prices, I didn't realize those signs!' Killua takes as he bit his thumb nail in slight frustration.

The man with short brown hair seemed to snap out of his surprise before pointing a finger at the man behind the counter, "The little miss is right. What you're truly interested in is what's inside the wooden sculpture!"

Nijika rose a silver, clean eyebrow up, curious in what this new man was saying... She may have been able to detect the store owner lying but she had absolute no knowledge of the item she bought off the auction.

The man rolled up his red long sleeves of his blazer and held the wooden sculpture in his hand, "It's a wooden chest isn't it? About 300 years ago, this kind of chest was used by the rich to hide their treasure."