•~4~•

I woke up early today, I looked at my alarm clock and it was still 5:40 AM. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, then I wore a black crop top, skinny jeans and white shoes. I went downstairs and made my own breakfast....After I ate my breakfast, I left a note on the table.

'I left early today, and I already ate breakfast'

                                                - Y/n

I went outside and took my bicycle then went to school. As I arrived at the school, I parked my bicycle in the parking space in school. Then I went inside, there's nobody inside the classroom since it's still early, so I decided to go to the rooftop.

I opened the door of the rooftop and closed it after, I went to the tip of the rooftop and stared at the sky, I felt my tears fall again, missing my parents so much. I'll never feel those warm hugs again. And remembering what my mother told us before they went to japan made me cry even more.

I spent an hour in the rooftop, just watching the sky, birds flying, and the sun rising. I sighed and went back to our classroom. As I enter the classroom, Soojin hugged me tightly, and beomgyu also came to me and hugged
me after.

"How's your parents Y/n?" Soojin asked

"They're............gone" I said quietly

They both were shocked, as my tears fell again. They hugged me, while I was sobbing quietly. I broke the hug and went to my seat, I rest my head on my table and I slept.

I felt someone shaking me and called my name.

"Y/n-ssi, let's go to the cafeteria, my treat" Beomgyu said

"Yah! How about me?!" Soojin shouted

"Use your own money" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes

"No thanks, I'll just skip" I said and went outside, and decided to go back to the rooftop.

As I enter the rooftop, the cold breeze of the wind blowed on my face. I sat on the bench and pulled my earphones and listened to '𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻' covered by Taehyun of TXT.

I closed my eyes while humming the song. Then I felt someone's presence, I looked beside me and saw Beomgyu. He offered me a strawberry milk, I thanked him and drank the milk.

"Gwaenchanayo?" He asked

"Mhm"

"I'm sorry for your loss y/n-ah....." He said and looked at me

There was silence, no one dared to speak. I stood up and left Beomgyu without saying anything. He sighed and drank his banana milk.

I went back to the classroom, and saw Soojin writing something. I sat on my chair and laid my head on the table, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now, and I have an headache. Someone tapped my shoulder, I looked up and saw my classmate holding a pink envelope.

"Y/n-ssi, Huening Kai told me to give this to you" He said and left

I opened the envelope and saw a letter inside, I read it and Soojin hurriedly sat beside me and read it too.

' Dear Y/n,

          I know this sounds weird, but....from the first day I saw you, I fell inlove already. Seeing you smile makes my heart beat faster. I wish I could say this in person, but I'm shy.... It's ok if you can't return back your feelings....I just hope we can be friends.

                                                  -Hyuka🐧'

As we finished reading, Soojin squealed loudly while I just stared at her blankly and put the letter in the trash.

"Yah! Why did you throw it y/n? Can you believe it? Huening kai just confessed to you!" She smiled cheekily and teased me

"Tch, waste of time" I said coldly and went back to my table, and I slept again.

Time skip at night~

I was reading 'Asylum' a Choi Beomgyu fanfiction by TXTpotato. I really love her fanfictions.

(I recommend it, that fanfic is so nice, I even cried when I read it)

Back to the story.

Jisung knocked on the door, and peeked inside.

"Y/nie? Dinner's ready, let's go" he said softly

"I'm full" I said coldly

Jisung entered my room and sat beside me

"Y/n-ah, you should eat. It's not good for your health if you won't eat" he said

"I don't care....get out" I said

Jisung nodded and went back downstairs. I sighed and turned off the lights, and I turned my phone off and putted it in the nightstand. I covered my body with the thick blanket and I slept.

Time skip~

Today's Wednesday, so the classes will start at 8:35AM. I looked at the alarm clock and it was already 7:00 AM. I quickly went inside the bathroom and took a bath. After I took a bath, I wore pastel purple crop top, black jeans and a white shoes. I went downstairs, and ate my breakfast that jisung made.

"Y/n-ah, I'll be home late today, because me and my classmate needs to finish the project today, make sure to lock all doors and windows later, and don't worry I'll just bring the keys" he said while eating his breakfast and I just hummed.

As I got off the car, I walked towards the building, and then....someone bumped into me, and when I looked at the person, it was Kang Taehyun.

"Watch where you're going stupid" he said coldly

"The f?! You we're the one who bumped into me you d*ckhead!" I shouted

"What did you just call me?!" He shouted back

"D*CKHEAD!" I shouted, he was about to slap me but Huening Kai hold his hand.

"Hyung, don't hurt her! She didn't do anything" he said to Taehyun

"Whatever hyuka" then he looked at me coldly "you're lucky hyuka saved you b*tch" he said and bumped into my shoulders

"I'm sorry for what hyung said to you y/n-ah"

I just nodded my head and walked pass him. That Taehyun is giving me headache. I entered the classroom and Soojin clinged onto my arm, but I shook it off and went to my seat, not focusing everything around me.

"Y/niee? What happened to you?" She pouted

"Nothing" I said coldly and pulled my earphones and listened to '𝗘𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆' by TXT.

After a few minutes the professor arrived and started the lesson.

----------------------- +×+ ---------------------

I'mma share this to y'all.

I just stanned P1harmony last week, and I watched their Music Video which is 'Siren' like.....dude! It was lit! I've been literally playing it 30 times already!. But seriously it was a bop, so

STAN P1HARMONY Y'ALL!

And Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote! Love y'all!😙💙

And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAR CHOI BEOMGYU!!!!❤️🎂

[Edited: Why the f are the chapters so short?🤦🏻‍♀️]

Word count: 1158 words