I decided on full might club make up, that also included a Smokey eye and a blood rep lip stick. I left my hair open, it was naturally wavy and slightly curly, so it went perfect in the natural way, and topped it all of with a red leather jacket inspired by Cheryl's red serpent jacket.

The bralette was mostly see through on my stomach but still covered the scars, taking one last look in the mirror I smiled. The Bitch is back!

I grabbed my phone, and money, putting it in the pocket of my jacket I made my way down the stairs. I knew they would all be downstairs, it was almost time for dinner and to be honest I wanted them to see this me. The real, unapologetic, unfiltered and kinda slutty me. And I wanted to see them loose their shit over it.

My heels made a clicking sound on the hardwood floor and soon all of those assholes rushed to the hall and to say they were shocked would be an understatement.

"What the hell is this?" Alex screamed waving his hands around in front of me. I looked down at myself innocently and then back up at him. "My outfit. I'm going tonight." "Wait, what? Where?"

I just shrugged and started walking towards the front door, "I don't know, I'll see on my way. Also I'm taking one of the cars." This time it was Xavier who exclaimed "wait you haven't even told us where you were going and since when do you know how to drive?" I picked out the keys for the Lamborghini, and turned back.

"I'm a 16 year old, of course I know how to drive." I said in the same calm and casual voice as before. All of my brothers kept looking at me like I had grown another head, then suddenly Luca scoffed an amused expression on his face. "Oh god, this is just too much. What? Are going through some midlife crisis? Some wannabe douche bag broke your heart, that's why you cut of the hair, you know you might think you're trying to be some rebellious teenager but this all just so basic."

Now you see I could handle this either one of two ways, I could either tell him straight up how wrong he was or I could humiliate him, and call him out for the shit he has pulled up till now. Now I think you already know what I decided on.

"Why so glum Luca. I for one thought you'd be happy so see me finally embrace my slutty, bitchy side. I mean it's finally out in the open right?" With an overly enthusiastic smile on my face. His expression immediately changed, even the whole atmosphere of the room changed to an extremely uncomfortable one.

I saw form the corner of my eye, that Marco was about to say something but before he could I turned on my heel, walking towards the front door, "Later Assholes!" Making sure to flip them off as I slammed the door shut behind me.

Finally in the garage I pulled the car out and started my journey. I was going to some pretty well known night club here in California. It was mostly in the underworld and not many normal people came by, I had asked Grayson about it and he said all I had to do was show my I'd and they'd let me in.

But before I got that place I had to make a quick stop at a local store, I was finally letting loose and going back to my old self, and for that I needed a little warm up. Parking my car, I got out, I could sense the eyes if the passerbys on me but completely ignored them.

Inside the store, there were only 2-3 people shopping, and the store employee looked like he was regretting every life decision he ever made. I walked in, quietly scanning through the isles as I came to my destination I checked to see if the coast was clear and then put a pack of cigarettes in my jacket pocket. They had one of those puffed up bar code stickers on them which from experience were very easy to remove I did the same with the lighter.

I came back to the front of the store and stared at the candy bars they had in the front for a few seconds and eventually just shrugged to myself, to avoid any suspicion and walked out of there Scot free.