When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"If We do and if You try to cook again than It will be a bigger mess" Said Alicia and She was holding the Mop and Bucket and I sighs.

"Oh Dios mío..." I Said to Myself Quietly and I was talking about Myself and I looked at the kids.

"I'll help You Two" I Said and They both smiled at Me.

(Skip Time)

So, Both Diego and Alicia made Pancakes and taught Me to made it and I know it sounds ridiculous but To be honest, I tried My hardest to cook but I ended Up failing so many times, Who knows How many times that I fail at cooking. It's a good thing that Sabrina showed the kids how to cook or I don't think We had anything to eat besides Fruits or I had to go to the town but I didn't want to leave the kids even though, Me and My wife did it so many times because I know the kids can take care of themselves...Well Except for Luca because She's a Baby. After Breakfast, Everything was going smoothly, The Animals are just fine and I did a checkup on all of Them and I helped Three animals that Both Diego and Alicia saved from and Luca has been watching Me helping the anaimls and She really enjoys it which puts a smile on My face, I still can't believe that Her Mother doesn't want Her at all, I mean Luca's smile can make anyone happy, I mean take a good look at Her and You'll see, She'll make You smile, Luca means everything to Me, My Wife, My kids and My whole Family, I just hope that We don't tell Luca at a young age about Her real parents, Maybe When Luca is in adulthood or Maybe After Me and My wife died, We would tell Her, Me and Sabrina would agreed We would tell Luca that She's adopted After We died but We didn't really got that planned but We got what? Like 17 or 18 years in Her life but No matter what, She's Our Luca and Nothing can change that. Anyways, There was a food truck that Sabrina order a food truck to come over to the rainforest, I know it sounds a little Lazy but Sabrina was in a hurry and usually She does the food shopping in town but We usually do turns, Anyways, I put Luca in Her Carseat and Me and The kids are helping the driver with the all of the food because I...may or not forgot to get the food for tonight but It's My fault! I was playing with Luca and I totally forgot to get food and than My Wife kinda grounded...Me...That's right, She grounded Me, My wife even took My baseball cards, I had it since I was young, Sometimes I am a little bit afraid of My wife Whenever She's serious or She's mad. Anyways I Asked Diego to watch Luca while Me, Alicia and The Driver was putting the food inside.

Diego's POV:

I was watching Luca and Luca was sitting in Her carseat and is on the back on the Truck and I was talking to Luca about the animals and I can't wait to take Luca on a Rescue or an Adventure with Me. Anyways, I have Luca's Pacifier in My hand and I gently put it in Luca's mouth and-

"Hijo, Can You help Me with-" Said Papi but than He tripped and fall down and-

"Are You okay, Papi?" I Asked and He stand Up.

"Yeah, I'm Fine" Said Papi and than I turn My head and I saw Luca was smiling and She was clapping Her hands.

"Aww, Luca is laughing" I Said and I smiled at Luca.

"Well, It's a good thing that sometimes, I am a little bit clumsy and I am a little bit of a clown and I'm great that I feel already by being a clown around My kids" Said Papi

"I'm always Alright with You being silly, Papi" I Said and Papi smiled.

"Anyways, Can You help Me carry these two last box of food?" Asked Papi and I nodded My head and I walked over to Luca.

"Don't worry Baby sis, Your Hermano will come back" I Said and I kissed Luca on Her forehead and I picked the box of food and I followed Papi inside.