Prologue

Prologue

"Dude. Do you know that girl? She has a crush on you." Eros whispered to me while pointing his fingers on somewhere. Sinundan ko ng tingin kung saan nakaturo ang kamay niya.

I saw a girl who's laughing with our classmate, Timmy. She's beautiful and tall but I'm still taller than her.

Really? Does that girl have a crush on me? Yung magandang babae nayan? Baka naman pinatritripan lang ako ni Eros.

Well, she's really beautiful. The world's beautiful and gorgeous is not enough for her. It's like that words are not giving any justice to her gorgeous face... but I don't like her.

It's obvious that a lot of men here in our school are having a crush on her but I don't feel the same admiration as to how my schoolmates admiring her.

She looks... nothing to me and maarte.

"Sino nanaman tinitignan niyong dalawa dyan?" Tanong sa amin ni Dice na kararating lang kasama si Raze. Raze doesn't give a fuck about our business. He's busy with his books.

"Aira," Eros answered Dice. Nilingon niya ang babaeng tinutukoy ni Eros na may gusto daw sa akin.

"Oh? Si Miss Falcon. Pantasya ng mga lalaki dito sa school." Tumatangong sabi ni Dice. Nakakunot ang noo kong tinignan siya at binalik ang paningin kay Aira. Napalingon sa amin si Aira at dumapo ang paningin niya sa akin.

I'm just looking at her while playing with my lower lip. I bit my lower lip when she blushed and looked away.

I can't help but smirk when she suddenly blushed when she glanced at me. I just observed her who is looks tense while talking to Timmy. I look at her foot na hindi mapakali and she's biting her fingers.

"Told you. She has a crush on you." Eros said happily while tapping my shoulder. I just shook my head at him and stand up because I saw Cassie walking with her friends, Alex and Elle.

"Ayaw niya kay Miss. Falcon dahil kay Miss. Valencia niya gusto." Dice said teasing me. I punched his shoulder jokingly and force myself not to smile.

"Yeah." Raze said lazily and still, his eyes are on his books. "He's so damn smitten to Cassandra Yrose Valencia." Dagdag niya.

"Maglubay ka nga Aries. May boyfriend yan. Taga kabilang school." Eros said.

"I'm just being friendly to her. Tss." I defensively said and run a little towards Cassie who's having fun talking with her friends.

"Hi," I said and smile at her. She looked at me and smiles back.

"Hello, Aries." She greeted me back.

I really like her. She's not just beautiful like an angel... she's also kind and smart. There's also a lot of boys who like her.

The way she acts is so graceful and full of class. She may not like other girls who like me na nanggaling sa mayayamang pamilya pero masasabi kong mas may class siyang gumalaw kesa sa kanila. It just base on my observation.

‪Cassie is not like other girls who are doing their first move to someone they like. It's not wrong for the girls to do the first move but I prefer someone who's not doing the first move.‬

‪"Are you going home?" I ask nervously. I'm always nervous when I'm around her and I like this feeling because it's a sign that I like her.‬ Sayang lang at may boyfriend na sa kabilang school. So I have no choice but to be just friends with her.