3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid

Start from the beginning

"Ohio" Stiles said in quite voice. Phil felt like being punched in face

"You walked here from Ohio" He barely menages to keep himself from shouting becouse of Clint's comforting hand on his shoulder. "why don't you call me?"

Stiles merely shrugs. "I didn't know I was coming here, I almost didn't come." Stiles said truthfully he didn't want to lie to his uncle.

"I'm glad you did." Phil said becouse Stiles is most important person in his life he have done everything to keep him safe from his world.

"Really" Stiles asks, Phil can see happyness in his eyes on his small sentance.

"Yes Stiles I'm glad you decided to come to me." phil said and wrap his arms around his nephews, even if first thing he want is to find his brother and punch hin in face to let Stiles end up this way.

Doorbell ring and they break apart "it must be food." Clint said while walking toward door. After a minute he came back with bags of food in his hand and smile on face.

"Do you like souce with your fries Stiles?" Stiles nods and Clint passes him his plete and asked. "Stiles are you ok with me being here? I can go if you aren't comfortable.

"No I -I can't I -I won't ma -make you leave your h -home, I can g -go if you wa - want me to." Stiles stammered panicking, and Phil just want to know what the hell heppend to his nephew.

"Oh no I didn't mean that.. I have planty of other places to live. I don't even live here."

Now stiles was looking at him confuced. "But why would you want me to..." Stiles keep rest of his sentence but they both know where it was going.

"Because everyone deserves to feel safe kid." Clint said kindly.

Stiles coughs a Lough witch is more a sob. "I haven't been safe or kid in long time." Phil and clint looked at him with shock "you can stay here... if uncle Phil trust you I do too." Stiles said with a small smile. Phil felt overwhelming relief on fact that whatever heppend to his nephew he still trusts him.

"Stiles how about after breakfast you cleans up then we have to tell you something." Phil said.

"It'll be ok uncle Phil" Stiles said but he look hesitant.

Before Phil can ask Clint realised what it is. "You don't have any other do you?" Clint ask politely and stiles nod Phil can feel his throat tigtning he controls his imotions and said.

"I think we can arange somthing until we buy some of your own." Phil said, he know pepper gonna take Stiles on shopping before the day ends.

"Thanks uncle Phil." Stiles said with a smile, Phil's heart melted its first time since tomorrow he have seen stiles smile genuinely he can see from corner of his eyes Clint looking at Stiles with same expression as his own.

After breakfast Clint asked "Stiles if you come with me I can show you bathroom and got some cloths for you." Stiles nods and starts walking with Clint towerd bedroom. Phil smiles on two important people of his life getting along.

After some time Clint returned in living room and found Phil sitting with his head in hands, he sits beside him and start drawing circles on his beck after a moment Phil straightens "I gave Stiles some clothes they are going to be little big but will work until we buy something new." Clint said after a moment of silence Clint huffs and said. "You can see phil he's been through hell. And there are things we have noticed but we can't stay here any long then we allready have. So are you going to tell him averything?" Clint ask.

"I'm going to tell him about us, SHIELD and avengers." Phil says, confidently and then sighs and looks at Clint with broken expression "Oh god Clint I can't stop but just think about how close I was to loose him....if you haven't stop to get those paper....what if he have run away from you....I -I just keep thinking about that!" phil said, horrified.