014 ⫶ Good Girl

Start from the beginning

She continued to nuzzle the red marks, giving Yunjin goose-bumps all over her body.

"P-please do something to me," Yunjin whispered, "I'm begging you Sho, please... eat me out."

Sho traced her tongue across one of the welts before biting into the extremely soft flesh of her ass, leaving teeth marks in her flesh, "Oh I'll eat you alright," she bit her again, a little harder than before, sucking on the flesh so as to give her a big bruise.

She pulled away with a pop, the skin already starting to turn a nice shade of
purple; so of course she did it again. She
continued to do it all over Yunjin's ass,
leaving big bruises and teeth marks, making her scream out when she slapped them.

Yunjin was getting ridiculously wet by the end of all the teasing and pain, her insides were throbbing, they needed attention in one way or another. She was like putty in Sho's hands and there was nothing but longing and content between the two of them.

Sho began kissing the marks, each and every one with a tender kiss, leading down to where Yunjin wanted her most.

Sho licked her once, from her clit to her ass. Just once. And Yunjin simply fell apart. She moaned and shuddered and her knees buckled beneath her.

Sho had to hold her up for a moment whilst she got herself together, "I'm going to fuck you with a strap on. I figured you're such a filthy fucking slut that you wouldn't care," she spat as she stood up and headed to the other side of the room to get her lovely toy.

Yunjin closed her eyes and waited patiently; and before she knew it, Sho was pouring lubricant all over her ass. It was cold and slippery and when Sho slapped her the wet noise echoed through the room. Sho slid the thick toy up and down Yunjin's
slit, "I don't know whether I should fuck your ass or your pussy. Both are pretty fucking wet right now.." she said, rubbing the toy across both of her entrances, "Well, little whore, I guess it would be fair to flip a coin... but I don't feel like being fair. I feel like getting my way."

Yunjin groaned loudly as Sho pushed the head of the toy into her ass, digging her nails into her sore flesh as she did so. It wasn't the first time that Sho had fucked her ass, but it didn't happen often. The only time Sho even mentioned it was when she'd had a really bad day. So Yunjin pushed her ass back, taking more of the toy than Sho had expected her to.

And there was no complaining at all. Sho pushed the toy all the way in, pushing it in nice and hard to the hilt. She wrapped her arms around Yunjin's waist and pulled her up for a moment so that she could kiss her neck and her jaw, "Good girl," she whispered, pecking her lips before pushing her face back against the desk, "Maybe I should get you a butt plug, hm? Then you'd be constantly reminded that you're mine..
and I'd be able to get what I want every minute of the day"

"I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd always be soaking wet and I'm sure it'd show. Just look at me now, all wet for you, Sho..." she said seductively, shaking her hips so that the toy created friction inside of her, "But then again, I'd do anything for you Sho. So if that's what you want, then that's what
I'll do, baby"

"Damn fucking right you'll fucking do it.. and if you don't you'll be punished.. and you'll be lucky if I don't strap a fucking vibrator to your clit so you'll have to deal with that all day. And you'll have no choice but to either act normal or act like a fucking fool. And it'll be so humiliating for you, ugh... definitely something I'd be getting off to later, hm?" she teased as she slowly pulled out and pushed back in harshly, making the girl squeak, "You're my slut and you'll do whatever I want you to
do, whether it publicly humiliates younor not..."

"Oh... yes.." Yunjin panted as Sho started to work up a rhythm, "As long as it makes you happy Sho, I'll give you whatever you want... mmm.." she clenched her fists, trying not to dig her lovely nails into the hard surface below the top half of her body.

"You make me feel so strong and powerful," Sho said kindly, leaning down to kiss Yunjin's back gently as she continued
to thrust in and out of the girl, the sound of skin slapping against skin making it more intense, "You're so fucking... hot..." Sho started to bite the flesh of Yunjin's back, hoping to make it at least half as bruised as her ass, "And you are most definitely going
to have to try cover as much skin as possible or else people are going to start wondering what the fuck you get up to.."

"You know you want people to question it. You act like you hate the fact everyone knows, but I know you secretly get off to the fan fiction before you go to sleep at night," Yunjin teased.

Sho smacked her ass and continued to nip Yunjin's shoulders as she fucked her hard, her head spinning from the arousal, "Thats right Sho. Smack me... smack me to make yourself feel better."

"Just... having you here with me makes me feel better," Sho said sadly, sliding the toy out of Yunjin's ass and hitting her thighs with it, "Open your legs wider," she ordered, prying them apart so she could get a nice view of everything that Yunjin had to offer. "Wider, baby." Yunjin obeyed.

She got on her knees and started to kiss Yunjin's thighs, slowly yet messily, "I'm the only one who gets to do this to you.." Sho whispered, tracing her tongue over Yunjin's wetness and savouring her sweet taste, "Promise me. Promise I'm the only one who gets to do this. Promise me I'll be the only one."

"You're the only one. And you will be the only one. I promise," Yunjin said, reaching behind her and gently petting Sho's head, "You're the only one I'd ever be comfortable enough to do this with..." but before she could say much else, Sho was already pleasing her greatly with her skilledntongue, swirling and flicking over Yunjin's sensitive clit, "F-fuck.." Yunjin spat, slappingnthe desk with the palm of her hand as Sho dug her nails into her ass and
ate her out.

It didn't take Yunjin long to cum, seeing as Sho was usually rather good when it came to the foreplay. So after a few minutes of biting and nipping and sucking and licking at Yunjin's most sensitive places, Yunjin let herself go. Sho was always sure to use her
tongue to clean up the mess she hadnmade. She licked every inch of Yunjin's ass and pussy and thighs and even a little bit of her belly, just to make her giggle, "You're a good girl, Jennifer. "

She stood up and undid the cold cuffs, placing them on the desk. She took Yunjin's hands and dragged her to the bed, pushing her down so she could lay beside her. Sho hugged her tightly, her heart feeling warm andbfuzzy like it usually did after her sexualnadventures with her girlfriend. After a few minutes of silence, during which Yunjin caught her breath again, she
spoke up, "I thought you were gonna fuck me with the strap-on some more?"

"Maybe later. I was going to, but then started thinking about how much I love you and I suddenly didn't care about getting my way anymore. I wanted to give you your way. You just do this to me sometimes."

"You're a smitten kitten," Yunjin said, wrapping her arms around Sho's  waist and burying her face in her neck, "Just come to me whenever you need to let off some steam, 'kay?"

"Kay," Sho smiled, kissing the to bof Yunjin's head, "Wanna watch a movie?"