009 ⫶ Confident III

+++

+++

Yunjin's POV

Our Manager continuously spoke but I couldn't hear a word he was saying. Let me
rephrase that- I couldn't concentrate on a word he was saying, All the attention I could possibly give was on Sho, the way she dressed, the way she wore her hair, the way her body looked in that outfit.. I unconsciously licked my lips while staring at the every detail that made her body.

"Isn't that right, Yunjin?"A familiar voice pulls me out of my trance. I turned to
see Sakura awaiting my response.

"Wha?"

"We were saying how you always will-o'-the-wisping!" Kazuha exclaimed, giggling into the palm of her hand.

Why were they talking about it right now?

"Oh, ha, yeah." I said, still concentrated on the thought of Sho moaning out my name, or other various things.

They said something about my attitude right now, but I couldn't exactly pick up what they were saying exactly. "Hey, you okay?" Sho whispered into my ear.

"More than okay:" I smirk, as I get an idea, placing my hand on her thigh.

"O-okay then." She gulps, then smiles.

I bite my lower lip, letting my eyes scan her body one more time, before my hand traveled up her thigh.

"..Yunjin, w-what are y-you doing?" Her eyes flicker, and the smug smirk on my face had never disappeared.

I leaned in and whispered, "Remember how I said I'd return the favor once we
get back?"

She coughed. "Yeah.?"

"Well, I changed my mind." My hand was now by the top of her inner thigh, rubbing circles and other symbols, and Sho looked like she was about to pass out.

A puzzled expression became visible on her face, as I made things clearer for her. My hand hovered over the spot she needed most as I whispered in a lower voice than before, "Instead, I'm gonna return it now." I bit my lip, as my mouth almost grazed her ear.

I watched her eyes widen, as she looked
around the table, hopeful that no one
noticed.

"Yunjin, it is so not the right time to do this."

=

Sho's POV

"I think otherwise." She whispered, the smirk on her growing wider.

Her finger was rubbing up and down by the highest point of my inner thigh, causing me to tremble in my seat.

I swallowed hard, and I noticed Chaewon
eyeing the both of us suspiciously.

"You okay, Sho?" Chaewon asked me, as I
felt my palms sweat.

"Yeah, of course, I just have a p-pretty
bad, um, stomach a- oh my god.." I felt
Yunjin's finger rub my clit.

"That stomach ache must be pretty bad, huh?" Yunjin looks at me, her finger never leaving its place, as her free hand plays with her food.

"The worst." I struggle to say, as Yunjin's pace is faster. I bite my lower lip, fighting a moan that's been managing to escape my mouth. Shock ran throughout my spine and chest.

I felt like I was about to explode, just as
Yunjin suddenly stopped. Is she fucking serious?

She's grinning down at her food, holding back a laugh, I could tell.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She says, suddenly. She looks at me, an expression I knew all too well.

I stumbled in my place, my fork dropping loudly on the plate as I stood
up, all faces turned to me.

"Uh, I... um, I have to go... get.that thing." I hurry off to the bathroom, having absolutely no idea what I had said to them.

I shut the bathroom door behind me, Yunjin turning to me. "It's about time."

She said, cupping my cheeks in her hands and pressing her lips to mine.

"This is such a bad idea." I said.

"Then why aren't you stopping me?" She smirks against my lips, as I melt into them. Her lips are so soft, yet she's kissing me so roughly, I found it close to impossible to find the willpower to stop her.

The staffs could wait.