001 ⫶ Video Games

Huh Yunjin as Yunjin/Jennifer 22Sho as fem reader 21(pronounced like 'Show')

Sho as fem reader 21
(pronounced like 'Show')

×

Sho sat cross-legged on the couch, holding her NS. Eyebrows scrunched up and mouth twisted into a small pout.

"Jesus Christ can the hourglass stop depleting," Sho grumbled in exasperation, trying to guide her character, Link, as best as she could to get to the next floor. She was so absorbed in her game that she didn't hear or feel Yunjin sit down beside her.

"Hey." Yunjin poked Sho's arm and Sho jumped in shock.

"Oh hey didn't see you there." Sho muttered quickly, her heart rate increasing as she shot an arrow into the phantom's back and rushing past quickly while he was stunned.

Sho let out a sigh of relief and paused the game to save, looking up at Yunjin while waiting. She raised an eyebrow at her, as if asking what she needed. Yunjin sighed and snuggled into Sho's side, pressing a kiss right below Sho's ear. Sho shuddered, but ignored Yunjin when she resumed her game and retrieved the last ocean map.

Sho returned her full attention to the game, ignoring Yunjin, who was pressing gentle kisses to her bare shoulder.

Suddenly, Yunjin took Sho's earlobe into her mouth, flicking her tongue over it and releasing it again. Sho took a sharp inhale of breath before glaring at Yunjin and going back to her game.

"Stop distracting me." Sho mumbled as her eyebrows furrowed. A devilish grin formed on Yunjin's face as she leaned back down on the sofa and sighed.

"Focus on your game and ignore me then." Yunjin smirked. Sho grunted in response and went back to guiding her character.

Yunjin pushed herself up and pressed soft kisses to Sho's neck, licking at her pulse point and biting gently down on her collarbone. Sho let out a whine, nudging Yunjin away, her eyes never leaving the screen of her device. Yunjin licked her lips and slipped her left hand into Sho's shirt, caressing the smooth skin at Sho's back. Her hand slowly travelled forward, drawing small circles on Sho's stomach. Yunjin could see the deep breaths that Sho was taking, the way her hands clutched at the device tightly.

Yunjin's hand moved further up, slipping under Sho's bra and tracing shapes around the hardened nipple. Sho gasped audibly before swatting Yunjin's hand away.

"Behave," Sho warned the girl, her hands frantically going back to her game. Yunjin raised an eyebrow before bringing her hands to Sho's back and removing the bra clasp, bringing the bra straps down Sho's pale arms. Sho grumbled but allowed Yunjin to take her bra off anyway.

Yunjin upon seeing Sho's erect nipples, visible from under her thin shirt. She used the tip of her index finger to trace at a nipple, her other hand slipping to Sho's shorts and rolling the hem of the fabric between her fingers. Sho's breathing was labored, her pupils dilated, but she refused to look away from her game.

As Yunjin pushed Sho's underwear to the side and ran a finger through her folds, Sho moaned softly, her eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

"My my, look who's turned on?" Yunjin teased as her fingers continued stroking Sho slowly. Sho whimpered helplessly as she clenched her thighs together, but Yunjin refused. Yunjin got on to her knees and pulled Sho's shorts down together with her panties. Sho weakly protested before giving in, but the game device still sat in her palms. She had no intention of stopping the game, it seems like Yunjin had no intention on stopping either.

Yunjin pushed Sho's legs open and licked her lips at the sight she saw. She stuck a finger into Sho's folds and circled around her clit once. Bringing her finger to her lips, Yunjin arched an eyebrow at Sho before leaning down and blowing softly at the exposed area. A soft whine escaped Sho's lips when she felt the hot breath teasing her. Sho almost jumped off the couch when Yunjin's tongue came in contact with her clit.

"Fuck!" Sho moaned loudly, her head falling back, temporarily forgetting about her game. But not a moment later, her hands went back to the device, trying her best to keep her breathing steady. Yunjin frowned and quickened her pace, licking up and down Sho's folds and relishing in the taste she got. She captured Sho's clit in her lips, flicking her tongue over the bundle of nerves and sucking on it simultaneously. Yunjin brought a hand up to Sho's nipple and circled it.

"Ah fuck it." Sho growled and shut her NS, her hands going to Yunjin's head. Sho's fingers tangled in Yunjin's hair as she felt the girl pull away and smirk against her thigh.

"Jennifer," Sho whined and pulled Yunjin back to where she needed her. Yunjin pushed a finger into Sho, earning a loud moan from her. Sho's hip rose and bucked up to meet Yunjin's eager mouth, putting more pressure on her pleasure point. Yunjin thrashed her tongue on Sho's clit, pumping her finger in a steady rhythm.

Sho let out a string of curse words when Yunjin spread her folds and rubbed gently at the clit that's peeking out from under the hood. The brown-eyed smirked before capturing the nub again and biting down gently.

One last flick and Sho came undone, Her hips bucked uncontrollably.

Yunjin couldn't help but smile at this sight. She pulled herself up slowly and plopped down next to Sho, licking the juices that found its way on to her fingers. Sho growled at that sight.

"You're gonna pay for what you've done." Sho glared at her and Yunjin merely chuckled.

"You don't look scary."

"Shut up, I'm trying."

Sho pushed Yunjin back against the sofa and laid her down, pressing her lips to Yunjin's and immediately sliding her hands down Yunjin's pants, earning a sharp gasp from the girl. It was Sho's turn to smirk now.

"When I'm done with you, you won't be walking for a week."

Yunjin reply came in the form of a helpless whimper.