2

The nymph was perhaps fifteen years old: blond as gold and her hair big

and white lin wore the clothes, du 'eyes bright and beautiful in the head,

that whoever sees them never feels troubles; with angelic rice and isnelli acts...

(Ninfale Fiesolano, Giovanni Boccaccio)

It was about to rain, but Beatrice had to go to the market at all costs, she always goes there.
His lady, Maddalena, a woman with dark hair and black eyes, pale skin, lean physique, small round breasts could hardly be seen under her green dress.
They approached a stall that sold fabrics, the family made them arrive from Venice, but at the market Beatrice could be herself, she liked to see so many people and then she always met so many people.
"Look Maddalena, this is very beautiful" Beatrice handed the fabric to Maddalena "she is very beautiful, even the color"
With her head bent over the fabrics Beatrice was thinking of nothing else but her name screamed in the wind by a deep and gentle voice he brought back to the market, to the voices of the people, turned and saw Giuliano.

"Beatrice!" Beatrice looked at her trusted lady "Maddalena go ahead, I'll be back alone" Maddalena interrupts Beatrice with a worried tone.
"I can't allow you to come back alone, who knows what and who you might meet"
Maddalena left the fabrics she was holding "I'll bring her back I'm at home, after all, you Beatrice are from the family"
Beatrice looked at the brunette woman "okay, be careful Beatrice"

Beatrice walked alongside the handsome Medici, the rain was slowly beginning to descend, so she pulled up the dark hood of her cloak.
"Come, I'll take you to a place" Giuliano grabbed the blonde's hand, and started running, Beatrice lifted her dress and followed Giuliano, she loved being with him so much, they had grown up together, even if distance kept them apart, the letters they always came, they were like two best friends, but Beatrice loved him, she loved him infinitely.

They ended up in an alley and entered Botticelli's small studio.
As soon as Beatrice saw him she jumped for joy.
"Sandro" he exclaimed exuberantly. "Madonna Beatrice" Sandro took her hand and kissed it.
"No need, you already give me too much with your art, seeing one of your paintings makes me fall in love with this world more and more"
"It is an honor to hear these words from you, Beatrice" the girl looked at Giuliano, looked at her, looked at her sweetly.
"The rain is falling in abundance, I would go home if it wasn't a problem for you" Beatrice asked kindly "but certainly Beatrice, I'll take you" Giuliano lent out Beatrice's arm and the two went out into the alley and then found themselves among the people in the square.

"Are you in love with Giuliano?" Giuliano seemed incredulous to Beatrice's question
"Did I say something wrong?"
"No my Beatrice, no one has ever asked me this question, and love is not for me"
"You Beatrice?"
"Falling in love for us women is too great a luxury"
"Why? You are not married, you can still fantasize about your love"
"I fell in love with a man who will never want me" Giuliano turned his gaze towards her.
"Whoever doesn't want you is just an unconscious"
"You say?"
"Yes ... I know you and you are a wonderful woman"

Giuliano leaves Beatrice at the corner, in front of Palazzo Ridolfi, while she reaches the door a man passes by her and stops her.
Francesco Pazzi.

The Medici leaning against the wall stands up and approaches quickly. Francesco takes Beattice's hand and kisses it. "Madonna...?"
"Beatrice Ridolfi"
"It is a pleasure to meet you"
"Pazzi what do you want?" Giuliano is next to Beatrice, protects her, stands in front of her.
"Medici...I had to imagine that this marvel was already yours"
"Now go away" Giuliano placed his hand on Beatrice's back and accompanied her inside, where she could be safe.
Beatrice was confused, it seemed that he was protecting her from some pitfalls prepared by that Pazzi.
The Pazzi were enemies of the Medici because of their political and economic supremacy.
"Who was that Giuliano?"
Giuliano looked at the dear girl
"a person to take root in, promise me to stay away from any person whose name is Pazzi, they are vile, bad people, who get what they want with violence and cruelty" the young Ridolfi had eyes worried, what bad thing they had done to be enemies of the Medici.
They entered the house and Beatrice stopped Giuliano before he left.

"Giuliano why don't you stay here for lunch, it is pouring rain outside, and we always like to have you here" the boy with his ordinarily serene face put his hand on Beatrice's back again and followed her.
"Mother! Giuliano has lunch with us, he accompanied me here and it rains a lot outside"
"Okay Beatrice" Giuliano approached Fiammetta, took her hand and kissed it.
"Madonna Ridolfi, thank you for your hospitality"
"Oh ... Giuliano it's always nice to have you here"