Online Lessons

A/N: I've very discreetly referenced one of my favourite YouTubers here. I wonder if anyone will recognise it 🤔

There's nothing more frustrating than waking up at the ass crack of dawn and having to force yourself awake to attend online lessons that don't help you learn anyway. You could only imagine the joy of being told to get off the call by your tutor and having the rest of the day for yourself.

First you had gone back to bed and slept for another three hours, and now you were sat on the couch watching the TV and opening a packet of sour patch kids. It was a few hours until Tony Stark and Steve Rogers walked in, both looking at you in surprise.

"(Y/n)?" Tony questioned when he saw you casually tossing the candy in your mouth.

"Hey, dad." You waved lazily and continued to flip over the channels on the TV.

"Aren't you supposed to be in one of those lesson things right now?"

"Uh-huh."

There was silence until Tony sighed. "And why aren't you?"

You just shrugged. "I got kicked off already."

"What for?" Steve then asked.

You mimicked a high pitched and annoying tone to portray your teacher. "'Miss Stark, don't you get smart with me' is what my darling teacher said. Naturally I asked what the hell people were paying her for and she did not like it."

"(Y/n), that's rude." You could smell the lecture from a mile away so you voiced your point.

"I'm right on it though, yeah?"

Steve sighed and Tony looked like he was trying to hide a smile. "Should I be mad? I feel like I'm supposed to be mad."

"You are!" Steve exclaimed.

Tony just pulled a face and shrugged. "I'm actually kinda of proud."

You smirked at that. "Love you, dad."