“Is Seungi here inside the house?”  The boy runs out quickly hearing his name with a smile and so does Jimin and Jin wanting to see their brother, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok glances at Jungkook who looked like he was frozen on the spot, they think of talking to him but hearing the familiar voice of Taehyung calling Jimin and Jin’s name in shock they too quickly walk out to greet their friend. Jungkook takes a step forward to join them but his body doesn’t help. Taehyung’s voice makes him numb with nervousness, the same voice that has many a times reached his ears in sleep or before sleep lulling him to it but this one it is not his imagination but real, more strong and deep, velvety, the one he used to know and hear every day, he steps back again unable to move forward.

“We found you, how have you been, did you live here all this time?” Jungkook hears Jimin asking Taehyung questions in one breath maybe checking him too of his health because next he hears is them complaining of it, his voice breaking with the emotions, he could hear Jin too saying something but couldn’t clearly hear it, the trio too walk out and goes to greet Taehyung.

“Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi hyung, oh my god you all are here, how….how did you?” Jungkook feels how Taehyung is controlling himself from not tearing up and he knows that he must be failing in it and a lump forms in his throat, he feels his throat go dry with the anxiety kicking in, his own body reciprocating the emotions Taehyung might be feeling right now. He walks up to the wall separating him from Taehyung. He still is not able to face Taehyung so just stands close to the wall to hear more of his voice.

“Am I dreaming?” He hears Taehyung sniffling and Jungkook facing the wall shakes his hand to answer it, his body trembling he is scared to how to face Taehyung, how to tell him about his feelings, how to take him back, how to make him believe that he is really sorry.  Just a wall is separating them and that wall feels so hard to cross for Jungkook right now, Taehyung has not brought him up yet has he forgotten him?

“Always a coward right” Jungkook hears his own voice and glances to his right to see himself standing there looking unimpressed. “You did the same mistake once but haven’t learned yet” The other Jungkook smiles and leans closer “Should I remind you” he vanishes and Jungkook sees the old himself standing outside Taehyung’s office leaning on the wall hearing Namjoon and Taehyung talking about something, he was trying to listen to it, wanting to see Taehyung and talk to him but stops himself so he leans more to the wall hearing them and closing his eyes. Jungkook looks at the past himself in shock. “That may not be your time but this is, so don’t just stand here go to him”

“Let’s see the place” He hears his hyungs suggesting it, their greetings already over.

“Wait let me just change and take this call” He hears Taehyung say and footsteps approaching the house, his heart beat quickens and he stands straight not able to know what to do or say when Taehyung enters. 

“You have so many things to say Jungkook, so many things to ask, they can wait but he how long should he wait, go to him” He quickly backs off to not scare Taehyung as he enters and stands near the couch, running his fingers through his hair. “I will talk to him I promise” he says to himself.

Taehyung enters  the house and gets startled not expecting someone inside though he wished Jungkook to be there, then he looks clearly and their eyes meet, Jungkook’s breath hitches, Taehyung had become more handsome than he ever could, his hair had grown longer than before Jungkook couldn’t take his eyes off him. Taehyung feels his heart thump, he feels this has to be a dream, why is he being hallucinating today, he never thought that Jungkook would be here though he wished it to happen, so he looks back at his hyungs who were watching him puzzled, he gives them a strained smile and goes back to using his phone rejecting the call.