"Oh fu...." I moaned out tugging on her hair lightly, making my dick go deeper down her throat. I felt her twirl her tongue around my dick and I felt myself nearing.

"H-Heidi I'm s-so close." I growled out, I looked down at her and saw her looking up at me. How can she be so gorgeous?

I expected her to stop sucking but instead she quickened and I came in her mouth with a loud moan.

She slowly stood up and I saw some of my cum dripping down her bottom lip, I stared as she made eye contact, she bit her lip smiling at me then brought her hand up and wiped it off and stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking it.

After she swallowed she leaned in and placed a kiss near my lips.

"My turn little prince."

She lay back and slid off her pants, leaving her red thong on. I lowered myself, pulling them off of her and stuck a finger in her.

She let out a sigh of pleasure as I leaned forward and stuck my tongue in her pussy. I began eating her out at a fast pace, causing her moans to get louder. Pulling away she tried catching her breath but I slid my dick in her and started pounding into her fast and hard. She let out a scream and immediately gripped the sheets and her mouth opened into an O shape, her eyes shut and eyebrows furrowed as she tightened her walls around my dick.

In no time we both came and I let myself fall on top of her, not letting my entire weight on her knowing I'd probably squish her.

She laughed out and wrapped her legs around my waist, my dick was still deep in her but now soft. I leaned up and kissed her lightly before laying my head on her boobs.

"Heidi...?" I found myself asking.

"Yes little beast?" She replied as she began playing with my hair.

"Why can't we be together?" I don't know where I found the courage to ask her these things but with her I felt so comfortable yet so nervous.

"I'm no good for you Ben..." she said softly.

"What? How?"

"You're going to be the King of Auradon soon, I'm the Queen of the Underworld, those two don't exactly mix, you rule a beautiful happy kingdom full of life, and I rule a lonely underworld full of souls that I guide and calm as they make their way to the afterlife." She answered and I stayed quiet. I thought about what she said, it was indeed very different, the exact opposite but couldn't she leave it all behind? What am I thinking, she's a goddess, she's immortal, she wouldn't walk away from that for a guy she's only known for two days.

"Better get going little prince, don't you have to train Carlos?" She reminded me and we quickly got ready.

••••••

"Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?" I asked Carlos as he stood a few yards away. I glanced at Heidi who was standing next to me giving Carlos a thumbs up.

"Oh! Ah! No, wait!" Carlos shouted and took off.

"Sweet!" I said impressed at his speed. I heard Heidi whisper a 'oh no' and I looked up confused.

"No! Ah!" Carlos screamed and kept sprinting towards the forest.

"Carlos? Carlos!" Heidi and I shouted after him and ran.

"No, stop!" Carlos was trying to climb up a tree and I finally saw what had frightened him. Dude.

"Carlos! Calm down." Heidi said walking slowly towards him.

"Heidi? Ben?" He looked up, his eyes begging for help.

"Whoa-Whoa-Whoa!" I tried calming him down.

"Ben, help me! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!" Carlos screamed but Heidi walked towards him and pulled him down slowly.

"Hey, who told you that?" I eyed them, I know they have nothing going on but I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

"My mother."

"Cruella?" Heidi questioned in a calming voice.

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer. Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you!" Carlos shouted hiding behind Heidi as I picked up Dude and brought him close to him.

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" I asked.

"Of course not." He replied peaking over her shoulder. She was smiling at me as she gently brought Carlos in front of her.

"Dude, meet Carlos and Heidi. Carlos, Heidi, this is dude. He's the campus mutt." I introduced them and Heidi gave Dude a quick pet on the head before moving to stand next to me.

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal. Jeez. You're a good boy, aren't you? You're a good boy." Carlos spoke to Dude who immediately started licking him.

"I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island." I spoke, Heidi looked at him with a frown.

"Yeah. Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs." He looked up at us with a sad smile.

"Good boy. I mean, you're a good runner. You're... you're fast, you know." I stumbled over my words. Heidi laughed and bent over to scratch Dudes head.

"Oh. Yeah. Thank you." Carlos laughed along.

"Yeah. Listen, I'm gonna give you guys some space, yeah? You guys get to know each other and just, you know, come find me when you're done, okay?" I spoke.

"Okay." Carlos answered.

"I'll see you later." Heidi smiled and came to stand next to me.

"See you later. Hi. Hi. Oh! Thank you." Carlos laughed as Dude licked his face again.

"Thank you for helping Carlos." Heidi spoke up as we came out of the Forest.

"No problem, I'm glad he isn't afraid of dogs anymore." I smiled down at her small curvy figure.

"Yeah... well I'll see you later, wouldn't want anyone seeing us hanging out more than usual." She smiled lazily and started walking away.

"Wait! I-I mean I don't care if they see us." I stuttered as I realized I had grabbed her hand. She glanced down at it and gently pulled it away.

"I do, you have your reputation to up hold and you have a girlfriend, I know I don't really care if she finds out but I don't want you to look bad. Now I'll see you around little prince, have a good day." She smiled and walked away.

Oh why do I have to feel this way....

••••••••

Chapter Eight!! I know I am doing a lot of smut and if you don't like it, I suggest kindly not reading this book:) as I said in the beginning, this is going to be based on Descendants but I am writing it in my own version which is clearly but PG-13 🤎 but if you do enjoy my version and my writing then please vote, comment any opinions/feedback, and check out my account! 💞