Answers

TW: None (?)

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND AMAZING AND FANTASTIC AND SO SO SO KIND!!!! [also DreamerIsOdd (doesn't let me tag for some reason) please don't skip school for this] 

 Wilbur would be lying if he said he wasn't crying when he heard the raw heartbreak and denial in Tubbo's voice during the stream. Phil would be lying too. They both sat in silence, unsure of what to do next. Abruptly, they got shaken out of their haze when a jarring ringtone sounded.

"It's Techno." Phil stated, looking at Will for permission. Should I say yes? He is obviously calling because of my song. Am I ready? What if I'm not? Hesitantly, he nodded. Phil answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Phil? Can you join the call, please?" Techno's voice came out slightly shaky, taking them both by surprise.

"Of course, mate." Phil answered, opening discord. They were all in VC 2, all of them. Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Dream, Niki, Sapnap, George, Bad, Quackity, Karl, Charlie... Everyone. Phil glanced at him once more, asking an unspoken question. Wilbur nodded again. The older male clicked on "Join Call", and was immediately met with an onslaught of questions.

"EVERYONE SHUSH!!!" Phil yelled, making Wilbur flinch. "One at a time."

"Is Wilbur with you?" Of course that was the first question.

The brunette swallowed, trying to find some resolve, "Yes." he whispered.

"Are you OK?" that was Niki, her voice full of genuine concern and worry.

"I'm-" he paused, "I'm getting better." What else could he say?

"How long were you- how much of that time was... you know?" Tommy asked, still afraid to say the word.

"432 days, 405 if you don't count hospital time." Will admitted quietly. Gasps resounded throughout the call as everyone absorbed the news.

"Th-that's- that's a lot." Tommy said in disbelief.

"W-where is- where is the guy- the- the guy that um, you know- like- like did it?" Tubbo questioned, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." he added quickly.

Wilbur bit his lip, looking at Phil for help, "He's dead." the blond confessed.

"Oh."

"Well, ho-how have you guys been?" Will asked, in a poor attempt to change the subject. They got the hint.

"We've been good, busy, but good." Bad answered for them. "It hasn't been the same without you."

"Well," Wilbur hesitated, Should I commit to this? "I'm g- going, to um, to try to uh, to uh, start- start coming back, I might like, like come on to some of your streams or- or something."

"We would like that." Techno answered honestly, he would never admit it, but he missed Wilbur,; he missed listening to him complain about Tommy; he missed ganging up on the other members together; he missed making fun of Phil for his age, everything. 

Again, I always appreciate your comments and feedback, it makes my day. Hope you have a good one :)