Persistence

TW: Emotional breakdown 

GOODNESS FUDGING GRACIOUS 400 VIEWS, 17 VOTES, AND 35 COMMENTS!!!! THANK U ALL SOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOS MUCH!!!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING, AWESOME, TALENTED, INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, EXTRAORDINARY SPECTACULAR, BEUATIFUL/HANDSOME, AND SOSSOOSOSO MUCH MORE!!!! 

After Wilbur fell asleep, Phil carefully transferred him to the bed, being careful not to wake him. Sighing heavily, Phil made his way downstairs. What am I gonna do? He had found himself asking that question more and more, never finding a good answer. It wasn't like it wasn't getting better, Will had improved substantially since he had come here, but there was always something stopping the boy from being happy.

So, like any person would, Phil cried. It wasn't loud sobs, you wouldn't even know he was in (emotional) pain. The tears flowed quietly down his cheeks, his head in his hands. Shaking slightly from all of the grief he felt for himself and Wilbur. This feeling crushed him every day, he just didn't show it. He had to stay strong for everyone around him; Phil didn't want to worry them.

He stayed like that for a couple minutes, just letting it all out. And gradually, he pulled himself together, for Wilbur, he told himself. Philza glanced at the clock, 5:12 (PM). Standing up, he walked over to the kitchen, staring off into space as his coffee brewed.

-

Wilbur awoke in a bed. How did I get here? Oh, Phil. The events from the hour previous overloading him with intensity. Shaking his head a bit to clear it, the brunette looked over at his guitar. He liked my song.

Stepping through the door (and walking downstairs, I just couldn't figure out how to say it without sounding repetitive), he was met with a tired looking Phil, with noticeable tear tracks down his face. He decided not to mention it.

"Hey." Will greeted.

"Hey mate, how ya doing?"

"D-decent,um, you?"

Phil simply shrugged, "I've been better, I've been worse." he answered, managing a weak smile. Wilbur made his way over to the man, sitting next to him. Just say it already. Fake Tubbo urged him.

"Thank you, f-for everything."

"No problem, mate."

Will decided to go for it, "C-can I- can I borrow," he swallowed, "Can I borrow some recording equipment?"

Phil looked at him, surprised, "Of course, what do you need?"

"Um, a- a mic, and- and a camera, ma-maybe a stand?"

"Yeah of course, lemme just grab them real quick." Phil said, standing. Wilbur followed him awkwardly, like a duckling trailing after its mother. He led them to his room, and started to rustle through a pile in the corner. "Here." Phil offered, holding out the needed items.

"Thank you." Will whispered.

"Do you need any help setting it up?"

"I don't think so."

"OK, call me if you need anything mate" Wilbur smiled, and walked towards his room.

Woooooohooooo!!!! I finished my math homework (finally). Thank you guys again for all the support, you guys are awesome!