We sat there for a good hour watching the sun fully rise over the village talking and laughing. I had completely forgot about school, everything really. Our hands rested in the middle of the small table, his fingers fiddled with mine.

March

"We have much to do today, so much to plan" Narcissa pulled the curtains open making our room fill with the bright sunlight, Draco groaned nuzzling his head into me hiding his face from the light.

"We have a whole week of spring break we just got here yesterday" he said holding me tighter, I was rubbing my eyes getting them to adjust to the room. I was in no way going to fight with Narcissa if she said to get up, it was time to get up.

"Yes only a week to start planning" she said referring to the weeding.

I giggled kissing his forehead and trying to slide out of his arms "Draco let her go this instant" she scolded him and he did with a sigh rolling over to go back to sleep. "Meet me down for breakfast dear" she hummed closing the door on her way out.

I get dressed after washing up. "I'll see you later wish me luck"I leaned down to kiss him but he grabbed my waist so I fell on him. Rolling us over his head rested on my chest "You can't leave, not yet" he mumbled tiredly.

/*

"Would maybe like a forest green be to I don't know predictable since you know we're Slytherin" I asked looking over the assortment of color options. I had spent more than twenty minutes looking over colors and seeing if they would go together or not.

She chuckled "no not at all dear, if that's what you want and like then we will make it happen" she assured, just in time Draco strolled in with a bowl of grapes popping on in his mouth.

"Hi" I smiled at him as he walked over to me "Hi" his smirk was breathtaking. I felt my stress levels drop as my head leaned on his shoulder, his eyes scanned the messy table that was filled with planning stuff.

He picked up a color card, placing down his grapes on the table picking up another one comparing them. "These two" he chose, glancing at his hands a smile picked up on my face, "Perfect"

"Now get out" she ushered him out "we have dressed to look over" she sent me a smile as my nerves picked up again.

April

"I'll see you at dinner" I sighed as Pansy nodded blowing me air kisses.

Walking the opposite directions of my friends, I needed to get my wand back from Trelaway. She took it since I sent a hex at Blaise during class, it wasn't my fault he wouldn't stop laughing at the memory of me getting drunk fifth year.

I may or may have not vomited on Theo that night, but it wasn't my fault they wanted to drink not me. Okay I may have drank to much.

I yelped as someone pulled on my arm making me stumble back "What the- what do you want" I spat.

"Please listen to me" he pleaded. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"And why should I" he didn't say anything so I started to walk away but he yelled for me to wait.

"You didn't tell Malfoy that I gave you the bruise last year, obviously you didn't want me to get hurt so you lied and didn't tell him" I chuckled at his words making his eyebrows frown together.

"Diggory you have it all wrong- I didn't tell him cause I had enough shit happen already that year I didn't need my fiancé beating the shit out of you even through you sure as hell deserve it for what you did. And that was last year move on" I sighed.