Chapter 11 - More paparazzi

"Y/n are you alright?" Wanda asked. As I turned to face them I did't notice Dylan moving closer to me. Before I could answer, Dylan had picked me up by the legs and was carrying me to the couch. He had his arm around my legs so I couldn't kick. Even though I tried to get out of his grasp it was just impossible.

"I would be fine if someone would let me do my own thing and not be so dam annoying." I shouted.

"Annoying is that what I am?"

"Yes, and controlling and omg-"

"I'm just looking out for you"

"I don't need you to look out for me"

Dylan and I continued to argue for next half an hour while everyone just watched in amusement. Obviously they all agreed with him but they still found it funny to watch us bicker.

"Just five minutes with them, please."

"No!" Everyone seemed to shout in unison.

"I think she should go out and say something." It came from someone at the back of the room. Everyone turned round to see who it was. I was stunned at who had said it. He has some nerve showing up here. My blood was boiling and everyone knew it.

"You have some nerve showing up here" I said as I stood up and made my way towards the intruder.

"Look I came so that we could sort this out okay?" Alex replied

"Any why would I want to do that?" I quickly snapped. Everyone could see how angry I was getting.

"Okay, well don't say I didn't try" he said as he took a step closer. And so did I

Steve had stuck is arm out it front of Alex so he couldn't get any closer. Everyone was already tensed up as it was, this just made everyone ten times worse. He walked through Steve's arm and was standing in front of me with that smug look on his face.

"Fine I'll leave" he lent in to whisper in my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck and omg did I want to punch him in his smug face, knock a few teeth out, break a nose, do something so he knew how mad I was.

"You look amazing by the way, in that suit, on the tv, you are too good for anyone" as his patronising words left his mouth, I couldn't help myself. He had already stared to walk out but I k ew I had to something. I grabbed my shoes and flung it as hard as I could at the wall beside him. Making him jump and immediately stopping in his tracks.

"How dare you! you bitch I swear I'm going to end you so I suggest you start running." He spat through his teeth.

"You aren't going to lay a finger on her!" Steve finally got involved

He looked straight at me and I knew what was coming, I felt my stomach drop. "Remember y/n, I was the one that kept your dirty little secret, so think twice next time sweetheart." Everyone turned around to face you, everyone's face with the same expression, same questions running through their mind. What secret did he keep? What does have on her? How bad is it?

He then turned back to Steve, with his cocky voice he questioned "What are you going to do about it, eh, your just a kid from Brooklyn, a nobody to everybody."

With that said Steve took a swing at him, knocking him out. I was shocked. Angry. Mad. I had it under control I didn't need him to stand up for me! I stormed off up to my room where I was closely followed by Dylan.

"I think you should go home, before things get any worse." Nat turned to Alex who had just started to come round again.

"Or else we all have a go at knocking the shit out of you" sam added with a smirk on his face.

~~~~~~

"I'm fine Dylan, I promise I won't go and talk to the press tonite okay? Just go home, before they get worse and you can't make it out of the gates okay?" I said staring out the window, looking at the New York skyline.

"I can't go home" he mumbles quiet enough so he thinks you didn't hear and looks down at his feet while leaning again the the door.

"What? What do you mean you can't go home?" I could hear him fine. I think

"She kicked me out" he says under his breath, he was getting quieter.

"What?" I definitely didn't hear that one

He stays quiet from what seems like forever.

"She broke up with me" he finally says as he look to see you look at him with sadness in your eyes.

"When? Why? Why didn't you tell me?" I blurt out

"Because I'm in love with you" he says. At that moment you could feel your heart drop and stomach twist. You knew exactly why you couldn't be together. You love him as a best friend, as a brother even but not like that. In the back of your mind you did think about that one night you both shared. It was years ago. But the next morning you felt horrible.

It was a Friday night which meant only one thing. Party. Party. Party. With that said Dylan and I may have got a bit too drunk. It didn't help that I had just had a huge argument with Josh a few hours before. One thing lead to another and I ended up sleeping with Dylan. I thought that if we both pretended it never happened it would be okay. Which we both agreed on. After all, my heart was always with Josh. And Josh did shout that he wanted to break up with me at the end of the argument as he slammed the door behind himself. We thought we where safe until Alex walked in on us the next morning, clothes everywhere. It was too obvious to hide the fact that something had happened between me and Dylan. From then Alex has always hung that over your head. I wanted to tell Josh about it, I really did but I couldn't bare the thought of loosing him. A week after me and Dylan, Josh came back to you, he said he was sorry and we both wanted to move past it. So we did. And I never told him and me and Dylan. To this day I still feel guilty and Alex knows it.

Dylan stood in front me, I could tell that he needed me to say them three words back. I just couldn't. "I don't love you like that, I'm sorry Dylan" and with that said he turned and ran off.

"Dylan wait, let's talk about this!" I shouted after him as he ran down the hall. My voice beginning to crack as the tears where rolling down my face.

"You have nowhere to go, please Dylan. Just wait." I tried to catch up with him but I just couldn't. He was always faster than me, which I hated but sure. It was no time until he was in his car and speeding away.

How did so much go wrong in one day? And to be fair, the day started out good, even if you didn't want to admit it.

~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1240

Thank you for reading, next chapter out shortly. Please comment what you think and hit that vote button. Xx