He then accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size.

Scott: One test run.

Y/n: ..  Great job Scoot.

Scott: Oh shut up Y/n.

----

Later at the testing chamber, where we see everyone standing at a control panel, presumably controlling the glass platform.

Scott: All right. I'm not ready for this.

Suddenly, Clint Barton walks in wearing the suit Scott was moments before, the Quantum Suit.

Clint: I'm game. I'll do it.

Bruce: Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it.

Clint taking position on the platform

Rhodey: Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and... 

he makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle baby Thanos with a rope. Y/n sighs as he puts his hands over his face.

Bruce: *Disgusted* First of all, that's horrible…

Rhodey: It's Thanos.

Bruce: ...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future.

Scott: Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved.

Clint: Bingo

Nebula: That's not how it works.

Clint: Well, that's what I heard.

Bruce: What? By who? Who told you that?
Rhodey: [counting with his fingers] Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -

Scott: Quantum Leap -

Kamala: A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -

Jennifer: Hot Tub Time Machine -

Y/n: Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel.

Scott: Die Hard? No, it's not one…

Rhodey: This is known.

Bruce: I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future…

Nebula: Exactly.

Scott: So... Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?

Bruce: *Turning to Clint* Alright, Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!

A helmet similar to Ant-Man's but white and more visible face pops on Clint's head, and he goes quantum. Clint flies through the quantum realm and into an opening. After a few moments we see Clint rematerialise on the glass platform, breathing heavily and sitting on the platform.

Natasha: Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?

Clint: *Holding up the baseball glove and throws it to Stark* Yeah, it worked. It worked.

----

We then cut to the Avengers in a room with some hologram displays, showcasing each of the six Infinity Stones, sitting around a table. Tony, Steve and Bruce are pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission.