To be bratty or to not be bratty? Pt. 1

Harley just walked out of the bathroom wrapped in nothing but a towel. Her domme was sitting on the bed playing on her phone. She looked up as her sub walked in and gave her a look. "You know you're not supposed to walk in here in just a towel." She said. Harley replied with a smart comment saying "yea but I just felt like being naked so I am." Her domme gave her one more warning look before Harley decided to drop her towel and walk towards her domme. "I know what the rules are master but I just think that sometimes, *whispering into masters ear* it's a little more fun to play dangerously." Grabbing Harley, she flips her onto the bed and puts herself on top of her.

"I will tell you the rules about walking around here with nothing on one more time before I show you what will happen if you don't listen."

Harley looked at LeAnne and said "I think you'll have to show me." LeAnne gave Harley a look that made Harley almost regret saying that. Almost.

Her master grabbed the cuffs at the top of the bed and cuffed Harley to the bed before getting up to cuff her ankles down as well.

"You wanna continue being a brat?" That's when Harley finally let out the moan she had been holding in because she had put a toy in her pussy before walking out. Finally seeing this LeAnne pulled the toy out and put it to the side.

"You really are bratty today. First you walk out naked. Now you're inserting toys and playing with yourself without my permission. Do you need to be reminded about who you belong to?"

Harley let out a disproving whine when LeAnne took the toy out. She was finally in a position where it was really hitting her sweet spot. She watched as LeAnne goes to the trunk at the end of the bed and moves the blankets off the top of the false bottom to uncover the special toys she liked to use.

"Hmm. Should I start simple and easy or should I start difficult and hard? You've been pretty bad today so I think we're gonna go a little hard." LeAnne starts grabbing ropes and a few other toys out that Harley can't see. Harley tries to peek around the trunk but LeAnne makes sure she can't see what she grabs.

"What are you grabbing mistress?"Harley asked. "Did I give you permission to speak slut?" Shes never degraded Harley before but she kinda liked it a little too much. She could feel her core get wetter and warmer just from those words.

LeAnne comes in view of Harley with the toys she chose. Blindfold, Bluetooth headphones and a ball gag was in her hands along with a few other things that Harley couldn't quite make out. LeAnne takes the blindfold and puts it on Harley. "Be thinking of some music to listen to." She says. Harley is confused but does as she said. "Glamorous. Fergie." "Hmm you better be sure." "Yeah I'm sure."

"Excuse me? You know better than to not call me by my appropriate title whore." LeAnne says taking the ropes she grabbed earlier, she uncuffed Harley and tied her up starfish style.

"Sorry Mistress." Harley replies. "Don't worry I'll put you in your place." LeAnne snarked. Although Harley can't see or hear LeAnne anymore she can feel her moving around the bed.

LeAnne started stripping and slowly crawled on the bed towards Harley, watching her breathe hitch as she anticipates LeAnnes next move.

LeAnne had a vibrator in her hand and turned it on. It was a quiet one for when she wanted to be discreet in moments like these. No matter how high the setting you could hardly hear it. Not that it mattered anyway in this moment since she had music playing in her headphone blocking out any sounds as it is.

Suddenly she placed the vibrator right on her cunt and watched as Harley pulled at the restraints at the sudden sensation she was feeling. She placed the vibrator at an angle that would give her just enough feeling to go stir crazy but not enough to give her the pleasure she wants.