Part 2. The forbidden fruit

V watches from the bathroom doorway as Asher gets out the shower. "My forbidden fruit" she thought out loud. Asher turned quickly and covered herself with a towel. Blushing she walks towards V. Dropping the towel at V's feet she watches as V hungrily looks her over. V lets out a low growl as she grabs Asher and pins her up against the wall attacking her lips. She pins Ashers arms above her head with one hands and explores her body with the other.

V pulls Asher closer to her by her waist and starts kissing along Ashers jawline moving slowly down her neck. Leaving hickies as she goes down. Asher lets out soft moans as V continues to work down her body. Letting go of Ashers hands she stands up and picks her up and brings her out the bathroom and throws her on the bed. "V you know I can't stay long. I have errands to run." Asher says. "Errands can wait. You, princess, can not. You're like a forbidden fruit that I can only touch." V says as she pulls Ashers ass towards the edge of the bed.

"Just relax and let me take care of you my princess." V breathes against her core. Tensing up she awaits V's touch. V delicately starts kissing along her inner thighs, skipping across her already pulsating core. Begging for her touch Asher arches her ass up to V's face. V smirks and leans her face down licking the outer slit not daring to give Asher the pleasure and satisfaction of actually giving her what she wants. Earning a slight gasp from Asher she continues to tease her.

Asher continues to try and push herself closer to Vs mouth. V digs her tongue into Ashers pussy and earns a loud and gasping moan from the the sudden contact. V continues to slowly lick around her clit, grabbing Ashers ass she slides her closer to her face and teasingly glides her fingers around her opening. Sliding her finger in she starts pumping in and out. Asher moans in response. V does that for a few minutes before suddenly stopping and standing up. Asher watches curiously as V starts to undress. V undresses slowly but hastily knowing the sight entices Asher.

Once she's undressed she pushes Asher towards the center of the bed and placed one leg on her shoulder and straddled Asher. She lowers her self on to Asher and starts to rub against her. Slowly she picks up the pace and pushes harder against Asher. Both of them are moaning from the pleasure. They're watching each other. Not daring to give the satisfaction of cumming before the other does. V knows that Asher won't be able to hold it much longer and begins to move faster she's faster until they're both a moaning and screaming mess.

Suddenly they both start to cum at the same time. Riding out their orgasms together, V lays against Asher and kisses her neck breathing heavily. "I love you." Asher whispers before drifting off to sleep. "I love you too." V says. "Those 'errands' can wait till later." Both satisfied and tired from this mornings events they both cuddle together and sleep.

**I know these aren't the best. Especially this one. But this is my first time ever writing anything but let me know what other kinks and sex stories you would like to see **