Part one: Dont play with me when im sleeping

Ash is laying next to their sleeping domme trying to decide if they wants to wake her up or not. They  decides that they're gonna wake their domme up in a very special way. Their domme is a very heavy sleeper so it's very easy for Ash to move in the bed without waking her up.

Moving to where Ash is behind her domme, they glide their hands across her body very gently as to not wake up their domme. Even though their domme is a heavy sleeper she reacts to touch. Ash proceeds to move their hands farther down the dommes body. Ash stops at the beginning of the waistline waiting for any signs of their domme being awake.

Deciding that their domme is still sleeping Ash continues down the inside of the dommes underwear and lightly grazes across their dommes clit. Suddenly they hear a moan from their domme. Ash looks up and very quickly removes their hand from the inside of their domme and moves back across the bed. The domme watches Ash and starts smirking.

"Is my slut that horny for me? You couldn't wait for me to wake up so you wanted to touch me while I was sleeping? Hmm sounds like someone won't be getting anything later."

Ash starts to whine and begs their domme for attention, " I won't do it again. Please let me touch you. Let me pleasure you."

Smirking at her begging sub, Kerri quickly gets up and pins her sub to the bed. Sitting on top of her sub, she starts moving her hips against them. She doesn't allow her sub to touch her. Watching them squirm in the bed is a turn on for Kerri.

"This may be harder for me than it will be for you."

She says as she grabs the ropes at the top of the bed and restrains her subs hands. Slowly trailing down their body she takes of her subs bottoms, leaving their underwear on,  then starts to restrain her legs. The sub curiously watches their domme and try's to figure out what she had in mind for a punishment this early in the morning.

They knew they should've just left her be but it's too late now. They can already feel themselves getting wetter just from the slight touch from their domme. Kerri looks at her sub, *so helpless and weak* she thought. Hopping off the bed she goes to the toy cabinet.

She grabs her favorite punishment toys and walks back to her sub. Ash tries to figure out what she had and then sees the vibrator and the ball gag. Kerri left the subs underwear on this reason. Coming back to the bed Ash starts to whimper. They know what's coming next. Kerri placed the bell gag in their mouth and makes sure that they can still say they're safe word.

After that she moved down to between Ash's legs and places the vibrator in their underwear. Kerri has straps to keep it in place. Without warning she turns it on high and watches Ash's response. Ash basically screamed when it turned on and pulled at the restraints. Kerri smirks and turns it off saying " I think I'm gonna leave this on and go grab a shower and some coffee. Possibly even make breakfast."

Turning it back on high Kerri walks out the room. Ash pulls and writhes with the pleasurable sensation they're getting. They feel themself getting wetter and wetter by the second. Kerri walks back in and says to her sub " I better not hear a sound and don't cum without my permission. I'll be back." Ash watched her walk back out the room struggling to keep quite.

The ball gag muffles the moan that slipped out as they fell themself already come to their climax. Knowing that Kerri was within earshot Ash tried their hardest to stay quite as they rode out their high.

What Ash doesn't know is that Kerri is watching their every move. Every squirm and arch that they make. They hear every whimper.

Stepping into view, Kerri watches her subs eyes widen as they realize that she has been there the whole time and know that they will not be getting done with this punishment anytime soon. Walking to her punishment cabinet, Kerri pulls out a blindfold, a cup of ice (the cabinet has a ice chest built into it), and some mint leaves.

Ash doesn't see what Kerri had gotten but knows that they're fixing to be a toy for their domme. Kerri becomes more turned on watching her sub pull at the restraints as yet another orgasm comes through their body.

This time though, Ash screamed and made a huge mess in the bed as they came.  Putting her supplies down on the nightstand she walks to her squirming pet and turns the vibrator to the lowest setting it can go.
"My my my. Dear pet what did I say about asking for permission? Obviously someone isn't listening and just can't hold themselves back." Kerri says as she walks back to the nightstand to grab the blindfold.

"You know what happens when you don't listen to the rules don't you?" "Yes mistress." Ash mumbles through the gag.

Wanting to hear every sound Ash makes Kerri takes the ball gag out of their mouth and throws it to the side. As Kerri puts the blindfold on Ash they tense up. Anticipating what may happen to them they don't register the moment that Kerri's mouth comes into contact with their breast.

Gasping from the sudden contact, Kerri shoves 2 fingers into their mouth. Ash wraps their mouth around her fingers as Kerri marks her sub with hickies.

Kerri abruptly pulls her fingers from her subs mouth and grabs the ice cup and the mint leaves. Popping a mint leaf in her mouth she takes a ice cube and trails it from Ash's naval all the way up to their chin. Following the ice cube trail Kerri is dragging her tongue across their body.

The mix of the mintiness and the coldness send shivers down Ash's body. Feeling that she doesn't need the vibrator anymore, she removes it from Ash's underwear, which are soaked with her juices. Kerri brushes her thigh up against the sensitive area and Ash whimpers again.

Ash feels exhausted and emptied but their mistress isn't done yet and they want to please her. Kerri can see the exhaustion on Ash's face but also sees the pleasure there as well.

Trailing her tongue and the ice cube across their perky breasts Kerri stops on each nipple and holds the ice cube there for a few seconds on each nipple before sucking hard on them.

Each time she does that she gets a soft moan from Ash. Feeling that Ash's punishment is done she starts to undo the restraints and praises Ash.

"You did so well for me my pet." Kerri takes off the soaked underwear and takes Ash to the bathroom to put them in the tub and clean them up. After placing them in the tub and running the water, Kerri let's Ash sit in there for a bit while she goes and cleans up the bed and puts the dirty sheets in the laundry and puts clean linens on the bed.

She puts the toys in the sanitizing bin and then goes to get Ash. She helps Ash get their clothes on then puts them to bed. Holding them close she continues to praise them and tells them how good they did. They proceed to cuddle in the bed and go to sleep in each other's arms.