Chapter 13:: Back Then...

~-No one's POV-~

  "Itary-san rooks so peacefur." The Japanese man stated as he stared out the window, glasses perched on his nose since he was just reading moments ago. Germany and Austria followed his gaze, and the brunette smiled warmly.

  Austria leaned back, his violet eyes content. "I still remember vhen Feli was little and everyone thought he vas a girl. Vell, now he is, but back vith Holy Rome..." Rodrich trailed with a sigh. "Vhen Italy vasn't cleaning or with Holy Rome, he loved to spend time vith Prussia."

  The three men kept their eyes on the two sitting out in the yard. The albino weaved a crown of dandelions speaking to Italy as she only smiled. Once Gilbert finished his creation, he shouted something about it being so awesome, then placed it on the Italian's head.

  "I-a never thought I-a would say this, but I'm-a glad Prussia's here." An older Italian muttered, walking in the room. "He's-a been more of a fratello to-a Feli then I-a have." Lovino fell back onto the couch, staring out the window as well.

  Prussia leaned forward and kissed the top of Italy's head. Her cheeks tinted pink and her shoulders shook as she silently giggled. Prussia stood up, offering his hand down to her, and she gratefully took the offer. The man kept talking, still a wide smile on his features.

  Germany's brow furrowed as a pain started to develop in his head. He stood, and exited the room. Ludwig massaged his temple, clenching his eye-lids shut. He leaned up against a wall, slowly inhaling and exhaling.

~-Flash back-Germany's POV~

  "Hey, Italy!" A man shouted, holding one hand behind his back as I walked beside him. We approached a small girl in a green maids dress with a pristine white apron.

  The girl looked up, her eyes closed. A wide grin spread on her lips. "Holy Rome! Big Brother Prussia!" She squealed in delight, dashing towards us. "Are you-a here to-a see Mr. Austria?" She asked, her chubby cheeks a faint shade of pink.

  Prussia laughed his regular and annoying laugh. "Kesesese! Nein! Vhy vould I van't to see zhat basta- uh, zhat stupid-head? I made somezing for you, Little Feli!" He then revealed what was behind his back. A beautiful crown weaved from various kinds of flowers. The auburn haired girl gasped, her amber eyes widening. Gilbert placed the crown on her head as she giggled.

  Her gaze then averted to me, and her grin widened. "Holy Rome! What do you-a think?" She asked.

  My face heated up, but I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her. "V-vell, you look really pretty."

  Italy squeaked in joy, then tossed her arms around me. "Grazi, Holy Rome! You-a look really handsome!" She giggled, then skipped off, calling for Hungary.