Trained and Ready to Kill - Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

I honestly don't ask for that much in a boyfriend, but really.... after a date that I even had to pitch in for dinner and no ride? Is he kidding me? I should have just worn a track suit rather than one of my most expensive dresses.

Now I am completely getting of topic of the most confusing situation I am in right now.

I tried to remember everything that happened. From the restaurant date with Josh, to what exactly happened next after that?

I couldn’t quite piece it all together. It was if my mind was completely blank, and nothing ever happened. 

I tried my best to remember as much as I could, and I finally remembered one thing!

I was walking down the street... and then...

Blank.

Great.

Walking down the street? Really Rachel? That’s the logical piece I was looking for? Why couldn’t I think at this moment? Maybe it was the killer headache I had for no reason, but I tried to remember as much as I could.

The door flew right open and interrupted my thoughts as the fat police man placed himself in the car.

“Yeah, uh huh.... alright.... yeah.... okay.” He slammed his phone shut and shoved it in his front pocket of his blue button up shirt, which was the police uniform. He searched into his dashboard, looking for something and pulled out a doughnut out of nowhere!

“Talk about fat ass?” I let out a small giggle and he snapped his head right towards me

“Excuse me young lady?” His eyes grew narrow as he stared at me.

Oh shit....

“I said that I miss being in class?” Miss being in class? That was my excuse to end this?! I knew he wouldn’t believe it for a second...

You are SO smart Rachel! My conscious snapped at me.

He took a big bite out of his doughnut which left crumbs all over his uniform. He began talking but I couldn’t manage to understand what he was saying, as the doughnut occupied his entire mouth. He took a big gulp and smiled. His teeth had a bit of chocolate from the chocolate glazed doughnut he just had.

Man was I hungry for some Tim Horton's.

“You go to night school?” He wiped his mouth with his sleeve still staring at me.

So he did believe I said I miss class... alright let’s wing this.

“Yeah. I was suppose to go tonight... I had a big test too... I was just thinking about it, and now I’m stuck here, and I missed it.” I put a frown on my face and stared out the window.

“Well maybe next time you won’t be so reckless will you?” He cocked his eyebrow and swished around in his seat, facing forward ready to drive. He changed the radio station to some old rock station, I didn’t bother even listening... I was still trying to remember what happened tonight... what will my parents say?

 “Where’s your house?” He growled, as if he was asking for the fifth time.

Oops.

I smiled innocently, and gave him directions to the nearest Tim Horton's.

What?

I was hungry, and Tim's was only just five minutes away from my house anyways, so it shouldn’t be that much of a hassle now should it?

We pulled up towards the plaza and he growled once more, even angrier this time.

 “Don’t take me as a joke young lady! Wait till I tell your parents!” He shouted through the car, I swear that my ears rang just a bit, and I could feel that strange headache coming back again.