Please don't come any closer.

He was furious with this slip of a woman. How dare she??? She had taken Yusuf from his home and was now hiding him in her house. The gall ! He decided that she had to be taught a lesson that she would remember for life. No one messed with Yaman Kirimli and got away with it.
Anyone who knew him knew that he was very protective of Yusuf. He WOULD NOT let this woman go unpunished.

He told Nedim and others to go back. He wanted to have her all by himself. He was more than enough for this woman. After today, she would forget her own name ,let alone Yusuf.

He brought the car to a screeching halt and got out. As per Nedim, this was the house where the woman lived. He knocked on the door furiously and before someone could even answer, he broke it easily in the third attempt. The moment he entered, he saw that woman standing and cowering in a corner and looking at him in shock and terror.

Terror was good. He liked what he saw in her eyes. He tamped down his anger and decided intimidating this woman could bear faster results. He started walking towards her and she was taking steps backwards in equal measure. He kept walking towards her until she hit a wall behind her and was trapped between him and the wall.

Yaman put both his hands on either side of her and growled in a low menacing voice,  "Where is my nephew?"
The woman blinked in fear and he saw her taking one big gulp and a long breath, as if to gather all her courage. Then she looked up to him and said in a quaking voice, " Yusuf is my nephew too. He is my sister's legacy. I beg you to please understand. He needs a mother right now. He is small and lost. He lost both his parents at this tender age. I don't want to take him from you, just want him to give the love he needs right now, that of a mother figure."

"ENOUGH !! Keep your deranged ideas to yourself. My nephew is a Kirimli and will remain one. He doesn't need the likes of you. Also, you have tried to mess with the wrong man." Saying this, he looked at her from top to bottom. There was a simmering anger in him and something else which he could not name. No, not tenderness, he never ever felt that, for anyone. It was sign of weakness.

He saw the woman shaking and tears forming in pools in her eyes. But to give her credit, she looked straight into his eyes and said, "You can do what you want, but you cannot scare me. I am never ever going to give up on my Yusuf."

"Do what you want? Are you sure ? I hope you know what all this could mean." He didn't want to go into that territory or make this woman more afraid than necessary, but she was pressing all his wrong buttons and making him say things he would not say normally. His anger, frustration and annoyance were taking over him.
But her reaction made him realize he had crossed the line possibly.

The instant he uttered these words, he saw naked fear returning into those big green eyes of hers. One of her hands went to her bosom defensively, to cover her already modest self and the other hand was shaking involuntarily.
Her breathing was coming in shallow gasps and she could just utter, "W-what do you mean? I w-w-want you to leave, now. Please. Please." Saying the last syllable, a sob escaped her.

He felt like a criminal doing this to the woman. He had never ever lost control in any situation but now he felt guilty as hell. He had not meant the threat as a sexual innuendo or to do anything untoward to this woman, but just to intimidate her enough to submit and give up on Yusuf. But seeing her scared witless , he felt like a swine. He understood one thing, that  this woman was not well versed with the ways of the world at all. Her terror told him much more than any words could. She was inexperienced in dealing with darkness.
He realized the best option was to bring them both back to familiar territory and to the language they both understood i.e. anger. He took a step back and looked into her eyes and said , "I am not interested in you in any way , woman. So take that notion out of your mind. I am not going to soil my hands by even touching you. "