"Don't worry about him, I'm yours now," I spoke against his lips before massaging his tongue with mine.

"Ugh," I hear Sydney behind me.

"Is there a problem?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she smiles. "And I'm lookin' right at her."

I laugh, ready to beat her ass. I grab an ashtray near us and Nate grabs my wrist, stopping me.

"Don't worry about her," Nate mocked me in a cute way, kissing me again. "I know Johnson wants us out here...(kiss)...but I wanna take you back upstairs."

I wink at him and hop off the counter. The party wasn't on my priority list at all. We walked through the party, weaving through faces I've never seen. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. Nate didn't realize because I wasn't holding his hand so he kept walking, unaware.

"Where are you going?" Wesley smirks at me.

I snatch my hand back. "Away. Do you mind?"

"We have some catching up to do, though."

"No we don't," I scoffed.

I go to walk away but he grabs my waist, turning me back around with force. "You know I thought about you everyday after we broke up."

"Is that so?"

"That is so," he sighed. "I miss you." He moves strands of hair out of my face and I slap his hand, forcing myself out of his grasp.

"You're full of shit, Wes. You know what I did when we broke up? Absolutely nothing. I didn't cry. I just went home and watched a movie because I knew I was better off without you and your fucking abuse."

"That's funny, I thought you were probably gonna hit up a 24 hour buffet" He laughed.

It was as quick as a lightning strike when Nate came out of nowhere, socking Wesley square in the jaw. Wesley scrambled back onto his feet and tackled Nate head on, sending them crashing onto the wooden coffee table. So many more jabs were thrown as I watched on in shock. Out of nowhere, a drunk Gilinsky breaks a glass bottle on Nate's head and joins into the fight. 2 against one was a bitch move and no one jumped in to help or break up the fight. Some girls even screamed, others were recording it. So I took one for the team.

I yelled as I jumped onto Jack's back, wrapping my arm around his neck & inhibiting him from continuing in the brawl.

"What are you doing," Jack said as he gasped for air.

I got off of him and pushed him away from everything. "Don't you fuckin' dare!"

"I can't believe you're sticking up for him, or even worse, dating that loser!"

"He's far from a loser, Jack! Try getting your head out of your ass so you could see better."

I turn my attention back to the fight and soon see blue and red lights flashing from outside.

"Shit," I whispered to myself. I rush to the boys and pull Nate off of Wesley. "Cops are here, we gotta go."

"Fuck," Nate said with a bloody nose.

I took him by the hand and we ran out the back door just as soon as the cops busted in and everyone scattered. We ran through the moonlit woods that lined the nearby lake. We got far enough until we couldn't hear anything anymore or even see the house. I began shivering. The alcohol was wearing off and I no longer felt warm. Without hesitation, Nate unbuttoned his shirt and pulled me into him, knowing his body heat would help.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah...thanks."

I looked up at him and wiped the blood off his nose with my bare hands, then wiping them on my jeans.