"Hun..Are you okay?"Rosé said while shaking my body and then i back to my senses.

"Huh?"I ask.

"Are you okay? you're spacing out.."She worriedly ask and i nodded.

"Yes, i'm okay..just thinking some random things."I said assuring her that i'm okay then she nodded.

"You should sleep.."She said and i shake my head.

"No..you're the one who should sleep.."I said and pat my lap."Come here, put your head on my lap"I said then she sigh and smile sweetly at me before laying her head on my lap.

"Sleep okay? i know you're tired.."I said then kiss her forehead before she sleep.

Minutes later, i hear her already snoring that make me chuckle..Then suddenly Seulgi stand up from her seat then offer me Chicken.

"Yah Unnie! you should eat, it's rare seeing you that you didn't eat even one of your favorite chicken!"She said then i shake my head.

"Nah..i don't have appetite."I said then she sat beside me.

"Is it because of Lisa?"She ask and i nodded.

"I miss her..she's the one who's always treating me Chicken.."I said that i didn't notice my tears is already falling.

"Yah Unnie.."She softly said then pat my back and i slowly look at her and she's also tearing.

"Aishhh! why i'm crying..."I said and wipe my tears.

"It's okay to cry Unnie, it's not prohibited.Even if you're crying it doesn't mean that you're not strong, sometimes tears is the one who making us strong.."She softly said.

"I know...i just want you to know that..Your Unnie is not a cry-baby not like you all."I said then we both chuckle.

"You're one of us too, because you're already crying.."She said and giggle.

"I know.."I said then sigh.

"Now..eat this Chicken, or i'll tell Lisa when she wake up to not buy you a chicken ever again.."She threaten and i pout.

"Okay, i'll eat"I said and grab the thigh part and eat it.

"Btw Unnie.."She said while i hummed her because i'm still munching the chicken."The doctor before..he seems familiar.."She said and i think a bit then agree with her.

"Yeah he seems so FAMILLIAR."I said after i swallow the chicken.

"Wait...isn't he..JIN!!"She said and gasp but i think a bit and Widen my eyes and gasp too.

"Yeah! that's why he's smiling at us a earlier that when he saw us! and that' also explain that he's face is so worried when he saw Lisa and her wounded wrist!"I whisper-yell because i'm afraid that we might wake Chaeyoung and the others up.

"Yeah..we should talk to him later.."She said and i agree.

Jin is also our Childhood friend, ofcourse with Lisa..but he move away in the  America 9 years ago to pursue his dream to be a Doctor and of course we can't do anything but to support him but after that, suddenly our communications with each other cut..and we can't find him, but now! i'm so happy that he's back..I miss him...No We Missed him and i'll just giving a fact, he's so very full to himself that he will spread to the whole wide world that he is handsome..Fact.But our other friends and Jungkook doesn't know him, because Jungkook is in Thailand that time while the others is, We just met each other when we were already in highschool.

I look at my side and i saw Seulgi already sleeping.I think i should sleep too.I close my eyes and (everything went black) "tf?!! Author-nim! ofcourse everything will went black because i shut my eyes, so...what's the other color will be if you close your eyes, maybe it can be yellow, right? of course no other than Black, duhhh, Aishhh i think should really sleep, because my mind is getting crazy. "(-_-)

(Yah! i didn't do anything wrong Chu! maybe i'll change Lisa to be an arrogant person so she will doesn't treat you Chicken anymore!)

"You know i'm just kidding Author...you are so very easy to fooled hehe.."

(Well, you seems so serious..)

"I'm not and I wasn't!"

(Sure you're not..)

"Bye! i'm gonna sleep now, Goodnight and I love you Authornim!"

(gonna tell chaeng that..)

"Aishhhh, it's a typo it should be 'I live you' , when will you stop disturbing my life!"

(Until your last breath, and okay..i'll accept that it was a typo..bye!)

"Aishhhhh, Bye!"

____________________________________

Guess who's the one who's threating Jennie and Her Family's life? just to let their Love Story end?

And i'm sorry if it's just short..