Chapter 26

(Don't forgot to read the "Chapter 25" first, to understand what is this Chapter about)

No one's POV (9:00am)

The other Squad is eating while the others is sleeping..And Lisa? she's still in the Operating Room..While Jennie? she's crying until now, don't know what happen to Lisa.

(Flashback..)

"I'm sorry also, L-let's b-break up.."Lisa unintentionally said.

"O-okay then.."Jennie said then after that Lisa bid her goodbye's and hop in her car and drive fast and left Jennie alone..

"I didn't want this to happen..."Jennie said and kneel down on the ground.

"Why it has to be us?!! why can't we be together!!?"She shout not caring if other people might hear her.

"Why do you have to threaten my f-family just to me and Lisa break apart!!"She added while crying.

Jennie came back inside their Hotel while still crying.

When she open the door, she saw Kai there sitting on the bed.When Kai notice her presence he immediately stood up from the bed and approach Jennie and hug her.

"Leave me alone..."Jennie said in a low tone when she feel Kai's Skin sticking on her's.

"Are you okay? Does she hurt you?"He ask shrugging Jennie wants.

"Leave me alone.."She said once again but Kai shook his head.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!"She shout because of anger.."Please kai..just for now, please?"She beg with her eyes is filling with tears.

"Haisss, okay..i'll leave."He said then kiss her forehead and left.

When Jennie heard the door closed she slowly sat on the bed, infront of the lamp where Her and Lisa had a Frame Picture..

She notice their Frame them she slowly grab it..and caress Lisa's face.

"I'm sorry baby if i hurted you..i..i just had no choice...but to obey him."Jennie said while her voice is breaking.

"I hurted you..a lot, i know that..just when i saw your face a while ago..i saw pain,angry,betrayed and sad because i agree when you told me that we should break up..I know you feel betrayed because i didn't kept my promise and i also know you felt angry because i cheated on you..."She added then another tears fall down on her cheeks.

"I shouldn't obey him..because it's hard that someone I love,someone that'll make me happy,someone will make me feel  loved, hurted by..no other than...me."She added then wipe her tears.

"I should fight for you,i should fight for our love,i should fight for our future,i should've ignore him and continue my life with you..but i had no choice but to choose my family over you.."She said then cry again.

"Fuck this tears!"She curse while holding her tears not to fall."I shouldn't have to cry because this is my choice and fault at the same time!"She scold herself but in the end she let herself cry..

(Flashback ends..)

Jennie fall asleep because of tiredness and because of so much crying..Her eyes were swollen because of too much crying, she fell asleep while she's hugging their frame.

_____

Jisoo's POV

I don't know what to feel..i don't know if i should cry? of course i can't do that because i have to be strong..or should i be mad? because Lisa didn't wait us last night and also because she plan to kill herself? I don't know what to feel..Lisa is my Bestfriend since we were a Kid, also Seulgi is with us since we were a kid, when i look at Seulgi..i also didn't read her expression, i guess she have the same as i, didn't know what to feel.It's hard to see Lisa like that..she's so pale,pain and sad that i read on her expression earlier..i don't know what happen before that incident happened, i don't have any single idea of what happened because i'm not alert! i shouldn't be asleep last night, i shouldn't be drunk last night..i'm scared that she might not fight for her life because of what i saw on her expression a while ago...i'm scared that we might not see her again,i'm scared that we might loss our Ball of Sunshine..I'm scared that we might loss our Friend who's always smiling even if we have a problem,i'm scared that we might never see her smile again,i'm scared that we might don't see her naughty side,i'm scared that when she's already gone? No one can replace her Role of 'Ball of Sunshine',  and lastly? i'm scared to loss our Maknae.

 I still Love My Enemy [Jenlisa]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें