- I n c e s t -

Diego was in Dora's bed with her doing some...questionable things. Let's just say there were a lot of panting, moaning and different positions.  Boots dropped the stick in fear with his eyes glued shut. 

"UGH DIEG- OH BOOTS. NO, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!", Dora panicked. 

"I must cleanse my eyes and jump off a roof.", Boots gulped. Dora quickly dressed in a baggy purple shirt that was inside out and her orange shorts. Diego stayed lying in the bed facing the roof. Dora rushed outside and took Boots with her.

"Look Boots. You tell NO ONE. Okay?", Dora cautioned. 

"I-. Dora, he's your cousin.", Boots criticized with his eyes still shut.

"Look...I felt lonely okay. There's no good way to explain this so I just need you to not tell anyone. Why are you even here? I thought you hated me.", Dora asked.

"Honestly I forgot after seeing that monstrosity. Oh yeah, I-.", Boots paused for a minute. 

"You what?", Dora questioned.

"I um. I'm not really sure how to say this. Well for starters I'm so sorry about everything I said back at the cabin. I don't want to stay mad at you or you staying mad at me.", Boots apologized.

"Oh right yeah same. Boots I know you might lash out at me and piss me off but I could never stay mad at you. I honestly can't live without you.", Dora wept as she hugged Boots. Boots smiled and hugged Dora back.

"Oh, also there's...something else but I'm scared to tell you.", Boots muttered.

"What is it?", Dora asked.

"I...may have kissed someone.", Boots whispered.

"WHAT! HUH. WHO. WHEN. WHERE. WHY.", Dora yelled.

"Shhh. It was um...S-swiper.", Boots stuttered. Dora froze. She stared at Boots in disbelief. Dora picked up the stick on the ground and rushed outside.

"Dora? What are you doing?", Boots asked.

"I'm killing that orange stupid ass motherfucking white van headass fox flat ass.", Dora fumed.

"Okay stop. I actually think I like him. I get you don't like him but you're fucking your cousin, so I don't think you get to judge me." Boots complained as he took Doras stick.

"Well, no cause-...fine.", Dora grunted.

"Okay now let's go inside. I'm okay with you and Diego as long as you're okay with me and Swiper. Deal?", Boots stated

"Deal. Honestly, I'm hungry.", Dora uttered.

"Hungry for some Diego dick", Boots winked. 

"BOOTS!?", Dora screeched

"I'm kidding...unless.", Boots winked again.

"I swear to god Boots!", Dora roared as she headed inside.

Before Boots went inside he headed towards the back of the house. He saw the large white van parked to the side with Swiper waiting inside. Boots gestured towards Swiper to come over. Swiper jumped up and rushed towards Boots.

"What is it? Did you tell her?!", Swiper asked.

"I did and well were good now. Swiper do you wanna come inside?", Boots invited.

"Oh phew thank god. I don't think Dora would be okay with that but thanks for the offer.", Swiper thanked. Boots reassured Swiper that Dora would be fine with it and both of them went to the house with grins on their faces.