S- Catching Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Well, I should get going. Don't want to be late for the experiment." You walked off, giving a short wave before you left. Gordon watched your every step, giving a short wave back. He stared at the door for a bit longer before glancing back to the other scientist, who gave a knowing smirk to Freeman.

Adrian

(I had to make this one a high school story since Adrian is supposed to be 22 in the normal game and the first date scenario implies you aren't in the military.)

You and Adrian met during freshman year in high school, sharing two classes together and almost always being partnered together. Over the years, Adrian found himself growing a crush on you throughout the years but didn't fully accept the fact until the middle of senior year. You were both hanging out by a cliffside, gazing up at the stars while discussing your future plans.

"The military? I wasn't expecting that from you, Adrian." You said, giving him an amused look after hearing his plans.

'It took me a while to decide, but I think this is the best course of action for me. I like a challenge and I heard it teaches discipline. Not to mention it can get me out of my house.' Adrian explained, earning an nod from you.

"Understandable."

'What about you?' Adrian asked, taking his eyes away from the stars above.

"I might take up medical school." You explained with a proud smile.

'I knew it!' Adrian signed with a large grin plastered on his face.

"Oh come on, Adrian. It wasn't much of a secret." You remarked. You had taken multiple health and biology centered classes and extra courses throughout the years. This was only a logical step.

"I'm still unsure about being a full on doctor, but being a nurse sounds fun." You continued on.

'And I thought I would have the more stressful job.' Adrian joked. You shot him a glare and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Shut up, soldier." You retorted with a smirk of your own, poking at his choice in career as well. Adrian felt his face heat up as he laughed at the action, rubbing his shoulder and pretending to wince. Adrian knew he had to tell you about his feelings soon, especially if he planned on going to the military soon. He just didn't know when to ask or how. Maybe he could just wait a little longer. He still had the rest of the school year, right?

Alyx

'How do I keep getting into these kind of situations?' Alyx thought to herself as she ran through the chaotic apartment building, hearing the sounds of metro police barging into the building and attacking a few of the inhabitants. You were running not far behind her, just as freaked out and panicked about the situation. The only reason Alyx was here was to see you in fact. At this point in time, you weren't apart of the resistance and continued to live your life as a citizen of the combine. Alyx met you not long after you were transferred to City 17, since you were quite the talkative person in public compared to other citizens, which got you into a bit of trouble. Nothing you couldn't handle though, which Alyx found quite impressive. She quickly introduced herself and you two almost immediately became friends. Alyx usually visits you in your apartment, since you couldn't visit her in any resistance buildings. She's tried to convinced you to join her and the rest of the rebels, but you didn't feel like stirring up trouble just yet and wanted to lay low. That was until the combine became stricter over the human population. This is around when raids on housing facilities became more common and occurred for little to no reason. You and Alyx just so happened to be in the middle of one of your visits when one of these raids began, this one on your apartment complex. Alyx, not wanting you to get hurt, decided to lead you out of the building before the metro police got to your floor. You both made it to the roof of the building as Alyx easily jumped over to another roof top, motioning you over. You hesitated but eventually complied, hopping over and following your friend.