Yukine x Reader Chapter 6

A/N: have fun reading 😋👍 hopefully this chapter doesn't suck
________________________________

Diakoku came back about 2 hours later and told his master that no one would volunteer for a god they've never heard of. You frowned and turned the corner, 'i don't want Yato or Yukine to die' you thought until you saw Hiyori pass by you.

"Hiyo-" but she cut you off.
"Y/N, don't tell anyone I'm leaving, I'm going to find A regalia." And with that she jumped onto the roof and left.

Diakoku told you to go outside and watch Yukine to make sure he doesn't leave or hurt Yato. So now you were stuck out side in your black tank top. It was freezing out there.

Yukine started to walk away.

"Hey I told you not to move Yukine." You yelled

"Shut up!" He yelled but bumped into someone.

"Going somewhere?" The figure said. You looked up and realized it was Kazuma.

"So Hiyoir was right, one did show up." You grinned to yourself as you got up and Diakoku followed you to Kazuma. The three of you walked over to Yato.

"Yato, release Yukine." Kazuma said

He just shook his head.

"It's no use, he won't listen to reason, we are going to have to do it." Diakoku stated. "Hey Yukine, take off your shirt."

"What, why?"
"Because I said so now do it."

Yukine took off his shirt. Y/N started to blush. 'Stop it Y/N nows not a good time to think about that.' You thought

"Eeccckk!"

"What?!" Yukine exclaimed, he touched his back and felt the eyes there.

"Eww! Get them off! Hurry!" He exclaimed

"Damn you stung Yato that much!" You yelled and looked at Kazuma and Diakoku they both nodded.

"Now cleanse this spirt which belongs to the Yato God and preserve the name put upon him!" Diakok recited.

"What?" Yukine said

"With defilement expelled avarice removed, it is a sincere, principaled, just soul" Kazuma said.

Yukine looked around.

"With flesh bared, may he be cleansed." You said, You mouthed sorry. 

"Y/N?" Yukine exclaimed

"A line." The three of you said in unison

Yukine started screaming, Yato was clearly feeling the pain too.

'Im sorry Yukine,' Y/N thought.
------------------------------------------------A/N:
I'm going to do a different thing for this part, I don't want to do a bunch of saids in this so here's what I'll do this:
Y/N: this is really sad
Hopefully that makes it better, I'll switch back to the old method later.
_______________________________

Hiyoir: "What?"
Koufku: "a kind of punishment involves cutting flesh. It's a kind of beating, one that uses borderlines."
Hiyori: "a beating?"
Koufku: "as former humans, only a regalia can judge the sins of other regalia."

Yukine: "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT, DAMN IT!"

Koufku: "and once an ablution begins, the three regalia must not stop. Not until the regalia has confessed and repented every last sin it bears."