Yukine x Reader Chapter 16

A/N: hiya peeps I hope you like the chapter!!! :) and this is in your point of view right now
_____________________________

A couple hours later of awkward conversations with Kazuma, you two oddly became friends. But Bishamon later came back. 

"(Y/N), your coming with me." She yelled and tied me up. She hoisted me on her shoulder and put me on her lion. Kazuma expression saddened as he transformed back into the ear piece.

____________________________

Regular point of view!!! & TIME SKIPP

____________________________

(Y/N) and Bishamon were on the top of a building. Yato and Yukine were also there.

"OI! Bishamon! I did what you told me now give me back (Y/N)!" Yato yelled and held out his hand.

"No." Bishamon said and took (Y/N) off the loin.

"Fine then come Yu!" Yato tried to call you into your sword mode but it strangely didn't work.

"Huh?! Yato! What's going on!?" Yukine said, still in his sword form.

"It's pretty easy really. I had one of my shinki's put restrictions on her." Bishamon laughed. (A/N: you know the wired chain things in the show that stopped Hiyori from moving).
"Now she can't even turn into her sword." Bishamon pulled out a small blade and held it to your neck.

Yato tried moving closer to you. "Yato! Not another step. If you move forward then I'll kill your little shinki." Bishamon said.

Yato stopped moving, horror filled his eyes. Bishamon made a little gash in your neck. Pain flooded through your body.

"(Y/N)!" Yukine yelled.

Bishamon picked (Y/N) up by her shirt and swung her into the wall. You slid down onto you hands and knees.

You still couldn't move.

Just then a figure flew in the air.

"YATO-chan!" It called, the figure held a strange fan.
"KOUFKU!" Yato called and she brought the fan to the ground.

A large pink portal irrupted from the ground and tons of phantoms escaped from it. Bishamon flew back into a wall across from the one she threw (Y/N) into.

You looked around from the ground, your vision began to get darker.

Yato called Yukine into his human form and the two of them ran toward you.
Then you couldn't see anymore and fell over.

Yukine ran over to you and picked you up. Yato wiggled his eyebrows at him and the three of you teleported away.

_________________________________

TIME SKIPP!!!!

_________________________________

Yato and Yukine walked down the streets of Japan. Yukine held (Y/N) bridal style and had a faint blush on his cheeks. "I wonder why she fainted." Yukine mumbled under his breath.

"It's probably because of the shock when Koufku 'saved the day' and she has been moving around a lot lately." Yato kept moving forward while Yukine was walking a bit slower than usual.

He looked down at you. (Y/N) looked only as if she was sleeping. The three of you approached Hiyori's house.

"Hey Yato are we staying with Hiyori?" Yukine asked as they approached the door.
"Yeah..... considering Bishamon knows the location of Koufku's shrine we'll be staying here." Yato knocked on the door.

A couple seconds later Hiyori answered. "Oh hey Yato! And I haven't seen you in along time Yukine!" She looked happy until she saw what Yukine was holding.

"Huh? What happened to (Y/N)?"
"Bishamon happened to (Y/N)."
Yato said and walked into her house, Yukine followed.

While Yato and Hiyori started talking, Yukine walked upstairs. He walked into the room he usually stayed in and set Y/N down on the bed. He pulled some of her (H/C) hair out of her face.

Y/N opened her (E/C) eyes. You saw a pair of amber eyes staring at you and you felt a hand in your hair.

"Hey Yukine...." (Y/N) looked him straight in the eye and smiled.
He smiled, "Hey Y/N." You had a faint blush on your cheeks.

"Thank you for saving me." You ruffled his hair causing him to blush a faint red.
"I'd always save you even if I didn't have any help because I............" Yukine trailed.

Y/N tilted her head to the side, "because what?" You looked confused.

Yukine blushed a very bright red, "because I........." He looked down at the covers and clinched his fists. And looked back up at you. 'Just do it, make your dreams come true!' A voice echoed in his head.

"Because I love you, Y/N."

_________________________________________________________

A/N: hiya peeps how's it going. And I'm not planning to end this story anytime soon and sorry that it took me so long to update it. And leave any comments about the story.

I hope I'll see you next time. And I hope this chapter didn't suck.
~Anime_Sara.