"Ice cream?" It was a weekend so they had free-roam of the city as long as they were back before curfew. There wasn't much to do, but there were a few nice shops and cheap bus tickets so it wasn't so awful.

"Sure... Do you want to invite everyone or just the two of us?" Jayce blindly asked. He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth.

"I don't know" Markos shrugged. "On one hand, Austin is a bitch and he's been in a mood, and I want to kiss you. On the other hand, I tend to enjoy his, Jullian, and Beau's company... And I guess sometimes I enjoy Aiden's"

"You can kiss me either way. I really don't mind" Jayce shrugged. A small smile reached Markos's lips and he quickly cupped Jayce's face to pull him in for another kiss.

"I'm going to go water Julia and get everyone... Will you grab Jullian?" Jayce nodded, still in a bit of a daze from the feeling of Markos's lips on his.

"Um yeah, one sec" He mumbled. He pulled Markos in for a series of quick kisses receiving a light laugh and two hands wrapped around his neck. Without a second thought, he found himself moving his hands to the back of Markos's thighs and easily lifting him up. Markos sucked in a breath before smiling and wrapping his legs tightly around Jayce's waist.

"If you drop me" He placed another quick kiss on Jayce's lips before smiling. "I'll kill you,"

"Noted" Jayce chuckled. He liked the feeling of Markos's hands cupping his cheeks and pulling him in closer. The thing that had most annoyed him about Markos had quickly become his favorite thing about him; how dramatic he was. He was obsessed with everything about Markos...

Jayce was right when he said his type was artistic people. People who had their heads so high in the clouds they may never come down. People who could create beauty out of all of the ugly the world had to offer. People whose kisses felt light and exciting... Like they could take you to a new world. People like Markos...

Markos felt his back press against the wall and he smiled into their kiss wanting to savor every moment of it. He liked it when Jayce sucked on his bottom lip or when his hands brushed along his skin. He liked just being touched... Feeling like he meant something to someone.

Markos's heart dropped and Jayce quickly pulled away as the door opened. Jullian gave Jayce an unimpressed look before rolling his eyes and heading over to his desk to grab a book and collapsing onto his bed. Jayce sheepishly set Markos back on the floor.

"Do you want to go get ice cream with us and the guys?" Jayce awkwardly asked. If his skin wasn't as dark as it was he would have been a blushing mess. Jayce preferred to keep his relationships private... A kiss or two in public was fine. Holding hands or cuddling was alright too, but making out with someone in front of others was just awkward.

"Not particularly, no" Jullian deadpanned. "But considering I have nothing better to do, sure"

"I'll go get everyone" Markos decided.

_________________________________________

Beau kept to himself as they sat around the table at a small bar. His hands were stuffed into the pockets of one of Lukas's hoodies he had brought from home. It still smelt like him... And of course, like everything else, there was a memory attached to it. In the winter of their Junior year, Lukas had convinced Beau, Jacob, and a few of their other friends to jump in the river with him. Beau had always followed Lukas like a lost puppy so he obviously went full-on in hopes of impressing him.

He had, but he had been shivering when he got out. Lukas being the worrier and kind soul he was had given him his hoodie. It was a small and common gesture between them... Although Lukas was much taller, Beau liked baggier clothing and so did Lukas. Beau fit in mediums although they were slightly baggy and Lukas fit in them perfectly but hated the length so he opted for large. They always wore one another's clothes long before their relationship started... But that gesture was enough to make his heart dance and his cheeks redden.