SUMMER OF '92

summer chapters like this one are going to be set up in one shot type situations (nothing big, just showing you some things that happened over summer, there are time jumps between them!) and letters!

"The audacity!" Jasmine's voice shrieked through the phone. "The audacity that this... rat has! To send me a letter!"

"Who is this again?" Aspen groaned, she had just woken up.

"Jasmine, obviously!" That wasn't the answer she had been looking for.

"No, you dimwit! Who sent the letter?" Aspen got out of bed and walked to her wardrobe, she put the phone on speaker.

"Oh," Jasmine said, there was a shuffling noise on the other end. "It was Nott."

"One third of that american animated band?" Aspen got out of her pyjamas and dressed in day clothes.

"Correct," Jasmine affirmed. "He's such a prick. Acting all high and mighty. He literally wrote one thing," Aspen heard the flapping of parchment. "'So sad I couldn't say good-bye, see you next year.'" Jasmine sighed irritably. "Seriously, what was the reason. I've made it very clear we are far from friends." there was a pause. "Should I poison him?"

"No!" Aspen protested. "You really have got to stop resorting to violence." She took a seat at her desk, gazing at all the letters she saved from her friends that had already been sent. "Don't respond," she advised.

"I already did," Jasmine admitted regretfully. "I told him to piss off."

"Okay, that's fine, I guess." Aspen said. "Just do not have real conversations and stuff if he annoys you this much."

"Planning on it," Jasmine started screaming at Micah to get out of her room. "Anyway, have you been getting any responses from Harry?"

Aspen said, "No, same thing with Hermione and Ron, no one knows what's going on."

"Anyone know where he lives?"

"No clue, I sure don't."

"Same," There was a voice calling out in the background. "Gotta go though. Call you later?"

"Yeah," Aspen got up and started heading toward the kitchen for breakfast. "Bye."

Dear Harry,

I am going to take a wild guess and say you most likely will not receive this letter, for whatever reason. But I just wanted to say, in the case that some miracle happens, that we all want to talk to you. Ron wants you to come to The Burrow. If you're feeling insecure, we all still want to be friends with you, so there's no need for any doubts.

Hope you respond soon,

Aspen M. Shaw

Aspen!

Come to the Burrow at some point! Please, I'm being serious. Percy is insufferable. Jasmine can come too, I'll send her a letter. Ginny doesn't believe me about the whole Stone thing, I need back up. And I want to see you guys, I guess. So, yeah, that's it.