twenty three.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje woke up and looked around seeing it was still dark outside. scratching her head as she got up she walked downstairs.

she was didn't see kemoni sitting at the island until
she turned around and he was looking at her head from toe.

" oh shit— " she mumbled and tried avoiding eye contact but he was just staring at her.

" i apologize " kemoni said taking naje out her thoughts. she looked up at making eye contact to se if he was genuine. which he was.

" i apologize for being selfish, i sorry for trying to push you away when you tried to fix everything " kemoni sighed.

walking around the corner naje walked up to kemoni and hugged him. seems like both of them needed it anyways.

after five years they both got their best friend back. all they could say was sorry and move on.

and that's exactly what they did.

" i'm sorry too, i shouldn't never put you in that situation. " naje said as they still held on to each other.

" it all good, we straight right " kemoni asked with his head on her shoulder taking in her scent he loved.

" yeah, always and forever " she mumbled loving the moment. kemoni lifted up and looked at naje with a slight smile.

leaning in he smashed his lips into hers. immediately butterflies erupted in naje stomach as she kissed back.

kemoni been dreading the moment for a minute, ever since they first kissed they never really kissed after that.

deepening the kiss kemoni slid his tongue in naje mouth. their tongues moved in sync.

pulling back breathing heavily naje smiled at kemoni making him smile back and peck her lips multiple times.

➶︎

a few weeks went by and bam and kash introduced their girlfriends to naje.

mazi and daisy.

could not find no names for nun - desyybaybee

right now naje was with mazi and daisy and mazi was going live with cash and nem and kemoni seen naje pass the camera.

" aye aye give the phone to nana " kemoni said. mazi nodded and got up going to where naje was.

kemoni and naje been getting back on good terms getting their lovers back.