➪20. 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏

Start from the beginning

"Well that shattered my heart."

"Shut up, you know exactly how I really feel about you."

———She never realized how much she missed the adrenaline rushing through her when y/n skated

It was another regular Friday night, where
y/n and Miya got to stay up as long as they wanted to, since there would be no school the next day.

The squad was currently hanging out at S, practicing their skateboard tricks. Langa was on the half pipe, absolutely killing it. If y/n told someone that Langa had only started skateboarding a few months ago, they would never believe her.

But that was just the truth.

Langa Hasegawa was a crazy son of a bitch who was reckless and had the skating abilities of a god.

People cheered the bluenette on, as he leaped about 4 feet off of the edge of the half pipe.

Reki, Shadow, Miya, and y/n just watched him in awe.

"Wow, he's so good! I'm so proud of him!" Reki exclaimed, his eyes shimmering.

"Why are you so proud? You know people know Langa as the prodigy rookie, and they know you as just the guy who hangs out with him." Shadow scoffed.

"Yeah, they only know you as the rookie's friend." Miya snickered.

Both Miya and Shadow received a hard punch in the back.

"Don't ever talk about Reki like that." Y/n gave the two a deadly glare.

Miya had forgotten how scary y/n could be when she's on her bad side.

"Y/n, it's ok. Besides, I don't think they're wrong." Reki gave y/n a withered smile.

Her heart ached seeing Reki like this. Y/n knew that Langa wouldn't even be skating in the first place if it weren't for Reki, and that he was the one that made Langa a good skater.

Y/n just gave her red head big bro a big hug.

"Langa is skating because of you, Reki. He probably won't ever say this to your face, but I see the way he looks at you. Just remember that." Y/n said to him.

Reki just squeezed y/n a little tighter in their embrace.