Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Rebecka P.O.V

    I took a sip of my Coca-Cola as LIam finished telling me why he was scared to use public spoons.  I laughed at the flaw.  To be honest, I thought it was kinda cute.  We had decided to eat at a small diner.  It was called 'Burt's Old Fashioned Diner'.  They actually had decent food.

      "Hello my name's Paige and I'll be your server for the day.   What can I get you to eat?"  the blonde waitress asked.  Liam looked at her like she was someone he knew, but he quickly brushed it off.

         "I'll get the Bacon and Cheddar Burgar,"  I smiled, handing her my menu, she gladly took it.  After taking Liam's order, she brushed some hair from her face and scampered into the kitchen.  "Do you know her?"

          Liam shook his head.  "I'm not sure.  She looks vaguely familiar, like I met her when she was with my friend Ed or something," he let out a small sigh, playing with the straw in his drink.   "Anyway, what do you think about all this Libecka talk?  Crazy, right?"

        "Yeah, crazy," I laughed, sadly.  Secretly I had begun to like Liam.  More than a friend.  Even if I hadn't known him for long.   I quickly changed the subject.   "So, enjoying the Olympics?"

          "Defiantly!  It's really nice that I could attend them.  I was actually on the reserved list for running." 

           "Cool!  Bree and I getting on was sorta last minute, but we had been qualifying for months!"  I smiled at the thought of Liam in the Olympics.  Maybe I would've met him there instead of meeting him because of Bree.

             "So, I have a quick question.  Are Bree and Harry in a relationship?  I know it sounds weird asking about someone's private life, but he is one of my closest mates,"  Liam asked, sipping his drink.

           "I think so.  I don't know why though.  We leave the day after the Olympics.  A two week relationship is a fling.  Plus, we live across the Atlantic Ocean, for Pete's Sake!"  I exclaimed.  I didn't understand why Bree would want to do this.  All she would do would be hurting Harry.   I looked across at Liam's expression.  It was mixed with a lot of things.  Sadness, wonder, disappointment.

           "Wow, didn't know you'd be leaving so soon," Liam sighed, a laugh of sadness slipping out.  I was upset about leaving too.  This city was amazing.  If I had the chance, I would move here in a heartbeat.  I looked up and locked eyes with Liam.  Sure, we had looked at each other before, but this felt different.  Almost like, I could see myself in them.  I mean, yeah, you can see yourself in the reflection, but as if in the future.  With Liam.  I could see ice skating in Central Park, surfing in Malibu, and even eating burgers time and time again, in this very restaurant.  I could see laughs, hugs, hand holding, and even maybe a kiss. 

                 "You have really pretty eyes, ya know?'' Liam smiled, not once adverting his gaze.  I giggeld before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

                 "So do you," I smirked.  Suddenly, something inside me snapped.  I began to lean closer to Liam.  As did he.  As we were inches apart, I realized what I was about to do.  "No.  I mean, I want to kiss you, don't get me wrong.  I just don't want to build something, that in a short amount of time I have to destroy.  I can't bring you, or me for that matter, that pain."

            "Pain is my last name," Liam joked, he quickly turned serious, "I respect that though.  I definantly don't wanna do that either."

           After a long awkward silence, our food was brought to us.  The rest of our 'date' was filled with laughter, and just plain happiness.

Autumn P.O.V

   Louis and I walked down the streets of London.  He had decided to take me on a 'make up' date.  Of course, I didn't object.  He had taken me to lunch, and after, to ice cream.  As we enjoyed the creamy goodness, we had decided to just talk and walk.

      "So, you going to college?"  Louis asked.  We had begun talking about my life in Chicago.  School, friends.  We had avoided talking about exes, due to the fact we weren't dating or anything, so it didn't matter.

      "I was planning on attending UCLA in the fall, but I decided against it.  Me and Bree actually had applied for Manchester in March.  We got accepted, but have yet to confirm it," I explained.  College was very important to me.  I wanted a good future.

        "One of my friends attends Manchester," Louis said, sadly.  I figured his 'friend' was a girl.  Who he had dated. 

     "Oh, well any ways, my sister, Alexa, wants to know if you can sign her carrot costume,"  I asked, changing the subject as quickly as I could.

      Louis looked at me strangely before laughing.  "Carrot costume?  I mean, yeah, I'll sign it, but really?"  Louis couldn't hold in his laughter.  It was soon quite contagious.  As we laughed, he began to continuously ask me if I was serious.  Every time I replied with a simple head nod.

        Lou?"  a simple voice asked from behind us.  Louis and I turned around to see a very pretty brunette standing in an ice-cream line, flabbergasted at the boy standing next to me.

        Lou was at a loss of words.  But, he quickly sputtered out one name that made me get a bit uncomfortable.  It also made realize who this girl was.

                                            "Eleanor?"

     A/N  Surprise!  It's Eleanor!  Can Louis and Autumn ever have a regular first date?  There was an almost Libecka kiss too......should I have them kiss soon?  Don't forget to comment and review!  Lots of love,

                                            Rae <3 xoxo