Don't know What to Do

I dragged my suitcase out of the station and stood there staring the buzzing road not knowing what to do. My hands pulled out my phone.

I gave a call to Eomma (Suga’s Mom) and informed her about my arrival. She asked me to wait as she’ll send a car soon.  So I placed my bags and myself on a seat in the nearby bus stop.  My mind was messed up, it kept on thinking about the news, of coming out from Seoul suddenly and landing in Daegu, if the decision of meeting Suga’s parents was right, what suga might be doing right now, worrying if he had his breakfast or not, while my own tummy was rumbling hard.

Seoro maeumi eobttamyeon

(If we didn’t have feelings for each other)

Seorol saenggak an haettamyeon

(If we didn’t think of each other)

Uriga irido jiljil kkeureosseulkka

(Would we have dragged it out like this?)

Ije maeumi eobttamyon

(Now if you don’t have any more feelings)

I shiso wineun wiheomhae wihoemhae

(This seesaw is dangerous)

Nae saenggak deoneun malgo

(Stop thinking about me)

Alright….

Waah!
I wonder if it’s what people call as Telepathy. And there he was..
On my phone. The screen glowed with a picture of us together along with Trivia: Seesaw ringing.

“Unknown” Calling… (I didn’t even change the name)

Answer          Reject

I know how much he was worrying and I’ve to talk to him, but I didn’t. I neither answered nor rejected the call. I muted the phone. When it stopped ringing, I was shook by the notification.

‘Unknown – 81 missed calls’

“Hell what?” I anxiously stood up “I must go back, what am I doing? This is like….crazy!!”

A car, which I suppose to be sent by Mrs. Min, was parked in front of me. Points to be considered before I take any decision.

1- I was in Daegu, ‘cause of the promise I gave to Suga’s Mom that I’ll visit them before I leave Korea

2- It was my mistake leaving Suga without any information of where I’m upto, and I was longing to go back to Seoul- hug him tight, plead to forgive me and say that I won’t leave him again.

3- But I came to Daegu, with an intention to meet his Dad and Mom, to make them aware that I’m not only leaving the city but also their son.

4- Suga is important as well as my parents

5- What should I do now?

Ottoke? Ottuke?

Without delay, I entered the Car and made up my mind to meet the two souls waiting for me and let the one soul suffer without me. I met them, in their house, in Suga’s house, the place where he belongs to, where he was grown, where he learnt so much, where he went through a lot in his life and where I can’t be living for the rest of my useless life without him.

I don’t know if his Dad was really fond of me, but he smiled and chatted. I explained them about everything that happened between me and my parents, and I agreed what his dad thought about me was right that- this relationship won’t last. It was odd in the eyes of others, including our parents. When I said I’m leaving, I could see the shrunk face of Mr & Mrs. Min. Reaching my home by flight that evening, I shut my ears and mouth around my parents, and was not in a mood to explain or hear anything from them. I locked up my room. It was the next morning I came to know that my dad got a call from Korean Dispatch who told him about us, portraying us in a wrong way. There was no calls from the “Unknown” but by the afternoon, I was surprised to see some texts.

‘You should’ve told that you’re in Daegu. I won’t forget what you’ve done for me that day. It’s revenge time. Get off the seesaw or Open the door and let me inside'

‘What?’

Ding Dong!

The bell rang.