All Right, This Boring Seesaw Game

Hyung, Suga Hyung!” Jungkook called out Suga when they finished greeting all the fans

“Someone left their phone on my place. Just now I noticed”

“Give it to the staffs, they’ll handover it to the right person” the big brother adviced.

They had no idea whom it belongs to. The phone received a message, so the screen lighted up. There stood suga in his bright red seesaw costume, with his gummy smile and a mike on his hand.

Jimin stood up to get a better view.

“Oh….Suga hyung’s girl. Don’t touch it, Jungkook-ah. We may get beaten up”

“What message was that?” Jungkook took up to read it.

“Jungkook-ah! It’s not a good manner peeping into other’s phone without consent. Give it to me”
He snatched it from him and dropped it into his pocket.

Y/N’s POV:

Ara drove off as she had some important commitment. I waited outside the hall for some staffs to arrive, to inquire about my mobile. They did arrive, but with BTS. Smiling at me, they walked off...Suga came at last and when I saw him, I felt something getting into my nerves. He approached me noticing that I'm trembling and increased my blood pressure.

Him: Are you waiting for anybody?

Me : No...I missed my phone.

Him: Your phone? (He took it from his pocket) We found it on the table.

Me : Thank god! (I was so happy I got my phone back, then I lifted my head up) But I didn't leave it on purpose!! (I bit my tongue)

Him (smiling) : Okay!

I got a call from Ara. My phone was locked and it can't be opened without the password. I concern about my privacy much that I kept two levels of password to unlock it. One - Min Suga and a voice recogniser with the proper words. He was standing before me, I have to attend the call, and I can't use both the passwords in front of him.

Him : Someone's calling you!

(Yah, Yah I know Mr. Suga)

Me entering the words hiding the phone with other hand - Min Suga

Now, the voice recogniser-

I looked at him and down the phone.

Him : What??

I said to the Phone -

"Listen Boy, my first love story"

And my precious phone unlocked and the call was cut abruptly. (My life is a lie😑) I looked up embarrassed and he was trying hard to control his smile.

Me: Okay...I have to go. BYE!

Him( that's it?? ) : Okay....Bye!

I parted him. Without knowing if I could meet him again in my life.

...................

Suga reached his hotel room that night finishing the second day concert. The boys got their seven own rooms, so suga was alone in his. He was so tired and felt sleepy. He looked at the small gift bag placed on the reading table that Y/N gave him, which he brought secretly to his room. He switched off other lights leaving only the bed lamp turned on. Suga opened the bag and took out the box. Glancing all around that box, like researching it, he opened the upper lid. The black watch glowed and he could hear the tickling of it, in that dead silence of the night. He smiled and was about to try it on, when he noticed a folded paper sticking with the upper lid. Confused, he unfolded it and let his eyes travel with the words……

Hello Mr. Suga!

It’s me here. Hope you had a good day. I’m not sure if this gift reach you or this letter, I don’t know if you’ll read it or not - it’s far  from my hands. Half my heart wishes that you should read it and a part of her heart pleades that you should not. I know not why I took the decision to write this only to you. I’m collecting my strength to express this, though I don’t write it with the intention to hurt you, but it may give you disappointment, it’s up to you!!

I’m a normal girl to other’s eyes and an army to you. Time is precious. But I came to know you guys late, like very late, in my life. I’m not going to boast that you are my world, you are very special, you are my life, which are meaningless ‘cause I’ve somehow lived my 19 years or 20 years  of life without you. I can also live the rest of my life, if you haven’t entered it. But I would’ve lived it without knowing why I’m living for.
I- who’s like any other army girl, wished to meet BTS once in my life. And, I did. To be precise, in a very fortunate way than the rest. I don’t know why I travelled with you, why you invited me to your concert which I never planned to attend, why you introduced me to BTS which I don’t deserve, why you gave me free entry cards to the meet and greet session!! The moments occurred in these two days were like a dream and I wish it could be a dream. I might have talked useless things, acted so stupid or quite more emotional- I’m sorry for that. I’ll say one thing for sure, I see myself in you. Everytime I look at you, it’s like looking myself. I won’t say that I love you, I don’t know what love is. I submit my prayer to god, that, I should not meet you again in my Life. I don’t know why, but I don’t want to. I’ll try my level best to forget the memories, though I know I can’t.
Let those times we spent stick with the watch, the hour hand being you and the minute hand being me, just a fangirl who follows you and the seconds hand, the life that brings us together. If Life permits, we shall meet again! Wish you the best for the future.

Yours,
Army girl.

Two drops of tears fell, he wiped it- not his eyes but the drops on that letter.

His heart knocked

You Miss Her?

- To be continued